UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp = Dead

Re: Pvp = Dead

pkrlz;307174 said:
I see, and i used to think like you, but i changed my mind when a guy that's really close to zorak told me how the Gms discovery that he was "cheating". (by the packs razor send.)

I have seen some R.ws that were not banned.

i have seen some R.ws also

Buiu

Knight

there s other ppls with 500 + ping walking around with the same thing as r.w..

Miniel

Wanderer

You know... I have played uo for a while.. long enough to know what it was like back in the day of Blue v Reds when trammel was not yet introduced i really enjoyed playing a red player. i was a honest good guy even that i was red i never screwed around with other programs or was a jerk in general.. i kept my reputation high because i can tell you reputation is pretty important in such games. it gets you a long ways. and it is a good way to make good friends..

I honestly cant see why players have to use illegal programs to better them selfs its just really funny.. it only shows to me and i am sure many others .. that it only proves to us that they need help from other programs because they are incapable of holding ther own end in pvp..You know what Go ahead make it uneven playing what do you get out of it.. i know you get a bunch of young imature players that think there funny beccause they can run faster then you or cast non stop and use next to no mana.. personally its very pathetic and down right imature..

If you have to use other programs to be better then others that PLAY LEGAL
then go start your own shard and do it there. because i will tell you none of use here want you here if you going to play that little game..

Stop ruining it for everyone that is playing and having fun..You are not making it fun but unplayable and no wonder players dont wanna go to Felluca becasue of asshats like you guys < not pointing at anyone just in general you all know who you are>Felluca is Dead and especially make sit unfun for people wiht high ping to be able to compete with people that are not playing fair..

Grow a ball sac and play the game they way is is supose to be without the dam third party programs.

Buiu

Knight

go to fell and watch those players casting and runing at the same time... or just runing.. cuz they just jump in my screen...

LadySiren

Wanderer

Buiu;307044 said:
some players was banned cuz they hack but today we have ppls with 500 ping who can cast and run faster than peoples with 20 ping and nothing happens...

You can ping other players?
This sounds like a major security risk - i thought I was anonymous :(

LadySiren

Wanderer

Buiu;307210 said:
i think u can just ask how much they ping smart boy.

Oh - I see.

So this is just another one of those "they must live in china/brazil/timbuktoo/etc and have a crappier connection but they still manage to kill me" comments.

Maybe they are just better?

Baru

Wanderer

NonhumSub-Demise;307060 said:
!C! and AIDS r allied.

fm. and Gunz r allied. Only 2-3 ppl active in fm. Lots of Gunz members r new players.

CHI and =R= r allied. Only 3-5 ppl active in CHI , and only 2 ppl active in =R=.

ATHF fight alone with the top pvper on this shard The Mastershake's leadership.

.45 fight alone and they have lots of ppl.

The most pathetic truth is , all the blues r always allied. And ALWAYS sit in the guard zone waiting to do their big ganks.

Thats simply not the hole truth. Last night we were making coon after we raid !C!, and guess what. Alll the PK's online at that time came to raid us. !C!, FM, Chi, solo ones, i think i saw a guy from ATHF. All the reds against us. I dont complain but thats not a good PvP, its all PK's against the whoever fights them. TY for your attention

juanmatus

Wanderer

Buiu;307210 said:
i think u can just ask how much they ping smart boy.

I love guns and roses songs : DONT YOU CRY TONIGHT !!!
or Bob Marley song: No Noobi No Cry!!! No noobi No Cry!!

juanmatus

Wanderer

Baru;307214 said:
Thats simply not the hole truth. Last night we were making coon after we raid !C!, and guess what. Alll the PK's online at that time came to raid us. !C!, FM, Chi, solo ones, i think i saw a guy from ATHF. All the reds against us. I dont complain but thats not a good PvP, its all PK's against the whoever fights them. TY for your attention

hehe yea, its true... that things happend.. I remeber early days that when we (Gunz) were making a champ you saw a man spaming in Luna Bank saying : GUNZ GUILD IS DOING COON, GO AND RAID THEM!

juanmatus

Wanderer

LadySiren;307212 said:
Oh - I see.

So this is just another one of those "they must live in china/brazil/timbuktoo/etc and have a crappier connection but they still manage to kill me" comments.

Maybe they are just better?

TOTALLY AGREED!

lol btw TIMBUKTOO its a country ? lol it make me loled

Baru

Wanderer

So yes it happend's, but its not right to just say "no, all the PK's are not allied". Yes they are

Buiu

Knight

the same way u guys just bitch out zorak and aeros :<
both r banned now when u alliance s doing the same shit u guys just say "i own and u sux"

juanmatus

Wanderer

Buiu;307220 said:
both r banned now when u alliance s doing the same shit u guys just say "i own and u sux"

well you have a point... but zorak was TOO MUCH obvious.... just TOO MUCH.. he can kill 5 vs 1 man, and not 5 noobs.. 5 good mages and archers... he was amazing dude. no joke lol

he use krioss with amazing pluggins and speedhacking... thats what i heard

btw, who was aeros?

Buiu

Knight

he was banned cuz he summons that sand monster (spellweaving) inside houses i think .. he was a good pvp player.
and btw juan, u know that with 500 ping u r not suposed to run and cast like those guys do :>

Steven_Greer

Sorceror

he summoned a nature fury and got banned which was like mega lame cause so many others do it and its not some hack or tweaked client bug i think and people spam it into houses and dont get the banstick which is sorta dumb , but the whole 3rd party programs issue is pretty noticeable but its also overdone its gotten to the point where its OMFG u killed me , U is haxxor or something which is pretty dumb lol its like if u cant kill someone they have become a hacker,so i think everyone got tired from hearing the whole illegal programs or hes hacking or gm crafted gear crap , whoever cheats knows there doing it and will get caught sooner or later and get banned all because they have to be so amazing and pwn everyone cause they lost their mind and forgot the part where its a game and ur char ingame isnt u and u dying doesnt kill u irl.:cool:
Maybe if less people stopped spazzing and pging and occupying staff by making them have to baby sit forum whiners and pvpers someother things could be fixed like the Fuyika Darts :)

Joey-demise

Sorceror

I remember watching zorak. I do not have any videos of it but it was awesome to watch. Like that other post said he would take 5 vs 1. He focused on me once and killed me easy then I just followed him around as a ghost for a while just to watch in awe.

I thought he was fast but I didn't think he was cheating (although I guess he was if he was banned) but I never had a 2/6 casting suit so I just thought that was why he was faster than me.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

Buiu;307220 said:

lol funny thing is, most of the people that got banned said that i cheated haxxed and what not. Life is a bitch ^^