UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp = Dead

LadySiren

Wanderer
Re: Pvp = Dead

juanmatus;307217 said:
btw TIMBUKTOO its a country ?
Actually, I mispelled it from Timbuktu - its a city in Mali (West Africa).
For some reason I thought it was in Australia, but there you go - hehe.

tortu

Wanderer

xeres;307097 said:
oooo, I dig house. nothing like a phat beat to get things moving

hard trance is good too...well...any variation of trance really imo

Nice there. Its all about electronic music...

Progressive
Progressive House
Progressive Trance
Acid Techno
Acid house
Microhouse
Minimal
Minimal Techno
Minimal Trance
Tech House
Techno
Techno Hardcore
Terrorcore
Trance
Trip Hop
Tribal house
Trouse
Hardhouse
house

and alot more shit :eek:

It's all about Dance music

tortu

Wanderer

juanmatus;307167 said:
im agreed with you.. but i think Gms sometimes just banned people because they receive a massive mailing of people crying about particular people or guild hacking.

Like the R.W guys... Maybe some of them were hacking but i guarantee that not all, and everyone got banned just for having the guild tag R.W . they werent a pvp guild. they were more trammies. ... I think this is a clear example of my point.

i think not all rw are banned today i saw 3 rw membbers

feniz, .i and el chino...

what about this??

if i remeber corectly he did post some rpvs once, when they banned playuo, just to show he could do it on razor. but then he turned back to playuo

Goto UOMOVIES.COM , type "Demise" and search.

Download the 3 .rpv posted by Caleb Darkstone [XIII], watch them.

That's zOrak.

Oh, btw, just ignore all the .rpvs which are named like "virgin boy cant duel", or something like that, they r posted by Biggie and they r stupid tbh, Biggie even posted a movie of being owned by ld.stn.wn in a 1 on 1, and said "virgin boy stwn still too scared to duel biggie...........%$@^&..", i really didnt see any point to post some silly shit like this.

pbguy434

Knight

xeres;307082 said:
appearantly I lose my right to post if I dont play anymore. thats a pretty pompous thing to insinuate
Cool people don't play. With few exceptions, of course.

NonhumSub-Demise;307050 said:
If someone ever know something about UO or internet connection, they will know that ppl with 500 ping could never run faster than other ppl with 20 ping, even with ur so called "hack".
So, stop imagine these unreal things kthx. If u are healing/curing while running, of course everyone can run after u and cast ma/fb or even Energy Bolt if u stand still and just keep spam heal/cure.

:/

lol thank god someone else here has common sense..

pkrlz

Knight

shiftydaclown;307232 said:
anyone got any vids of z0rak?
ide like to see him in action

yeah i got one, just need to find it, its a duel betwen zohack and mae.

Buiu;307239 said:
he was banned cuz he summons that sand monster (spellweaving) inside houses i think .. he was a good pvp player.
and btw juan, u know that with 500 ping u r not suposed to run and cast like those guys do :>

LOL NO! when they saw it, they started to think that something wasnt right, he want banned because he did it.

emoooo;307317 said:
playuo doesnt support rpvs

it does not mean that he never played like a normal player, and even playing with no cheats he was pretty damn good.

emoooo

Sorceror

pkrlz;307351 said:
yeah i got one, just need to find it, its a duel betwen zohack and mae.

LOL NO! when they saw it, they started to think that something wasnt right, he want banned because he did it.

it does not mean that he never played like a normal player, and even playing with no cheats he was pretty damn good.

I never said hes not

dxmfixation

Wanderer

ParagonDancer;307098 said:
Anyways, I get along with a few of the Chi & =R= members. (Actually, all of them I think.) So they usually leave myself, and a few of my other members alone most of the time. But there are a few in the guild, which they don't like, that they will attack.

<3 Eby

Errasal;307107 said:
I'd say the top two field fighting guilds would be (not to sound cocky, but we are pretty good) =R=, and fm. Other guilds to keep an eyes on are !c! and possibly .45.

Wow, pwned in the face by our ally... go figure...

juanmatus;307167 said:
Like the R.W guys... Maybe some of them were hacking but i guarantee that not all, and everyone got banned just for having the guild tag R.W . they werent a pvp guild. they were more trammies. ... I think this is a clear example of my point.

A clear arguement to your point is the fact that before they figured out the heal loop they were garbage in the field and afterwards it took mortal to keep them from healing everything you did. You don't learn heal timing overnight, I'm sorry. 9/10 of that guild cheated, and the other 1/10 still plays here. Since there are still RW the GM's didn't just "Ban because people wrote them whining". Furthermore E. wasn't banned when Zorak got banned for PlayUO and everyone and their fucking DOG cried about E. cheating.

Baru;307214 said:
Thats simply not the hole truth. Last night we were making coon after we raid !C!, and guess what. Alll the PK's online at that time came to raid us. !C!, FM, Chi, solo ones, i think i saw a guy from ATHF. All the reds against us. I dont complain but thats not a good PvP, its all PK's against the whoever fights them. TY for your attention

Next time RPV, I find it hard to believe Chi and FM stopped fighting long enough to raid you. Also, if FM shows up, and then Chi shows up, and then ATHF shows up, they didnt ally to kill you, they were all fighting for the spawn, you just didnt see it because you were in black and white. I dont care if someone is already raiding you, if I go to Despise and there is a 4th tier Coon I'm fighting everyone there for it.

juanmatus;307216 said:
hehe yea, its true... that things happend.. I remeber early days that when we (Gunz) were making a champ you saw a man spaming in Luna Bank saying : GUNZ GUILD IS DOING COON, GO AND RAID THEM!

This happens to us all the time. If we raid a guild that can't fight us off, they go to brit gate and announce it. But hey, the more the merrier.

Steven_Greer;307242 said:
he summoned a nature fury and got banned which was like mega lame cause so many others do it and its not some hack or tweaked client bug i think and people spam it into houses and dont get the banstick which is sorta dumb , but the whole 3rd party programs issue is pretty noticeable but its also overdone its gotten to the point where its OMFG u killed me , U is haxxor or something which is pretty dumb lol its like if u cant kill someone they have become a hacker,so i think everyone got tired from hearing the whole illegal programs or hes hacking or gm crafted gear crap , whoever cheats knows there doing it and will get caught sooner or later and get banned all because they have to be so amazing and pwn everyone cause they lost their mind and forgot the part where its a game and ur char ingame isnt u and u dying doesnt kill u irl.:cool:
Maybe if less people stopped spazzing and pging and occupying staff by making them have to baby sit forum whiners and pvpers someother things could be fixed like the Fuyika Darts :)

The thing is my natures fury macro targeted the first floor, it went through a teleporter and ended up on the third level. They saw it on the third floor thinking I casted it through walls and into the third floor thus concluding the thought of me using some type of hack. They asked me to email for account problems, its been a month now with no response, over 30 pm's to the staff without one reply. I sent a letter to Zippy (creator of razor) and actually got a response saying "it doesnt look like your razor is modded in any way" and pmed staff again, guess what? No response. I've got rpvs and screenshots that same day I was banned, just of pvp and people saying funny things, with the dates encoded proving I wasnt using hax. I also posted a goodbye speech saying that theres nothing more I can do and the thread got deleted within seconds. *sigh*

P.S. In no way does this macro break any rules whatsoever and can be done purely with razor.

iDmajic

Sorceror

ppl where shooting furyz on third floor yesturday on joeys house on top floor (where walls are) lol nuffin happen... coming from a guy luckier then lucky its a sad story?

Dj27105

Wanderer

For the record, they do ban people if to many players bitch about someone....

Pistol was banned for calling someone by the "N" word, everyone would just page on him for saying stupid shit, UO has an ignore button.... I dont think people should be banned for ANYHTING they say since people can just put them on ignore....

Not even on OSI would they ban people for things like this, I remember GM's would simply tell everyone to put them on ignore, even the spammers in brit bank cursing everyone out.

and for those of you talking shit saying that GUNZ is nothing but house hiders, stfu..... Most of the time the people in the house are afk, newly resed, in stat, or out of regs/bandies.......

My initial goal with Pete was to take over all brit houses, so that we could close them all and make PVP go back into BUCS....

And yes if its 5 vs 1 i will definately chill in my house hanging out, attempting to pick some of you off, also giving YOU the chance to kill me, if youd rather me recall home and log off so that i wont simply get raped by your ganks then you should go f*ck yourself :)........

and wtf is PVP now without pots? Its gay as hell having to pack all these damn pots just because noobs spam darts non stop and think they OWN....... "get the same template", I WOULD IF IT WASNT CHEAP, its KNOWN that the GM's need to fix it since its nerfed, so STFU with that too......

PS- I'm drunk at the moment!

Malaya

Sorceror

Baru;307214 said:
Thats simply not the hole truth. Last night we were making coon after we raid !C!, and guess what. Alll the PK's online at that time came to raid us. !C!, FM, Chi, solo ones, i think i saw a guy from ATHF. All the reds against us. I dont complain but thats not a good PvP, its all PK's against the whoever fights them. TY for your attention

Pfft, Chi fighting along side FM roflmao!!! This made me laugh so hard it hurt tbh. :D