UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp = Dead

Dj27105

Wanderer
Pvp = Dead

about PVP..... GUNZ has been here for a while, all of our members have been together for months now, even some of us for years.... That is why so many are in the guild, we simply won't fight each other.... I remember when we used to need a bunch of alliances simply to stand a chance against RW....

I wouldnt even be able to PVP from all the RW members that were on.... E, as well. There used to be so many pvp guilds but lately everything has gone to hell.

RW and E, are gone i guess? hardly see any more in fel...

Alot of pvpers were banned for unknown reasons.... Pete for example, i lost half my damn stuff that he had on him because he was banned, didnt even get a real excuse other then "being racist". He called someone by the N word and was banned. Someone called me that, i paged gm and they simply spoke to him and told him to stop, not even jail time..... Yet pete gets banned.....

Some people spend hours a day on UO for months or years. For some people its something they LIVE on, dont know how someone can lose all the stuff they have worked so hard for, for YEARS.... simply if they were just having a bad day. Dont think im some uo freak, im not refering to myself but w/e.......

I remember when they randomly banned half of uo for afk macroing or w/e it was, alot of the pvpers got banned.... and yes i know it was WRONG to macro afk, blah blah w/e..... I just dont understand why all the damn PVPers are getting banned lol.....

Theres usually just ONE spot with pvp...thats why when i log on i have to recall all over, to see where the action currently is, because theres not even enough people to have it at more then one location. PVP needs to be savedddddddddddd , its getting boring!!!!!!!!!!

GM's, i love u guys and all, but stop banning pvpers :( lol...... ban some trammies, theres to many of them :(

By the way, this is one of the reasons im trying to always convince people to get back into factions, they are lots of fun and awesome for getting new people into pvp.................

LATERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Buiu

Knight
Re: Pvp = Dead

some players was banned cuz they hack but today we have ppls with 500 ping who can cast and run faster than peoples with 20 ping and nothing happens...

Buiu

Knight

yup, i hope gms start to pay atention in fell cuz there s a lot of things that isnt right.

If someone ever know something about UO or internet connection, they will know that ppl with 500 ping could never run faster than other ppl with 20 ping, even with ur so called "hack".
So, stop imagine these unreal things kthx. If u are healing/curing while running, of course everyone can run after u and cast ma/fb or even Energy Bolt if u stand still and just keep spam heal/cure.

:/

Buiu

Knight

i dont think so :>
with high ping u are not allowed to spam heal and run at the same time..
i use to do that with 20 - 30 ping in another shard i used to play.. but here with 200 - 300 i cant do that but some others with much more high ping can... why s that?
and how they can outrun me in some seconds? this s not right sir...
and look,,,, one friend mine with 20 ping cant fallow some of those ppls
yea this s not hack it s hability :>

iDmajic;307038 said:
^^ the classic chi like setup? kamze, lotus, scooby? goodluck

hehe, was in chi once, its normal for me to adopt tactics resembling chi's but yeah we still managed to get half the ppl in felucca at the time, with whoever's tactics we were still successful.

and if u want more action in pvp, ATHF, FM, Guns, ex-Aids and whoever was there should break up the alliance, not wait for 3 ppl to pop out of the gate

xaxas

Wanderer

Killa DJ;307034 said:
GM's, i love u guys and all, but stop banning pvpers :( lol...... ban some trammies, theres to many of them :(

I think it's perfectly simple: you break the rules - you get punished. Tolerating PvP-ers simply won't happen and it shouldn't happen.
And statements like "yes, I know it was wrong to do this, but go ban the trammies and leave me alone because I'm #1 in the PvP ranklist" are ridiculous.

You know why you don't see the so called "trammes" that get banned? Because they don't come to complain in the forum, thats why.

Killa DJ;307034 said:
about PVP..... GUNZ has been here for a while, all of our members have been together for months now, even some of us for years.... That is why so many are in the guild, we simply won't fight each other.... I remember when we used to need a bunch of alliances simply to stand a chance against RW....

I wouldnt even be able to PVP from all the RW members that were on.... E, as well. There used to be so many pvp guilds but lately everything has gone to hell.

RW and E, are gone i guess? hardly see any more in fel...

Alot of pvpers were banned for unknown reasons.... Pete for example, i lost half my damn stuff that he had on him because he was banned, didnt even get a real excuse other then "being racist". He called someone by the N word and was banned. Someone called me that, i paged gm and they simply spoke to him and told him to stop, not even jail time..... Yet pete gets banned.....

Some people spend hours a day on UO for months or years. For some people its something they LIVE on, dont know how someone can lose all the stuff they have worked so hard for, for YEARS.... simply if they were just having a bad day. Dont think im some uo freak, im not refering to myself but w/e.......

I remember when they randomly banned half of uo for afk macroing or w/e it was, alot of the pvpers got banned.... and yes i know it was WRONG to macro afk, blah blah w/e..... I just dont understand why all the damn PVPers are getting banned lol.....

Theres usually just ONE spot with pvp...thats why when i log on i have to recall all over, to see where the action currently is, because theres not even enough people to have it at more then one location. PVP needs to be savedddddddddddd , its getting boring!!!!!!!!!!

By the way, this is one of the reasons im trying to always convince people to get back into factions, they are lots of fun and awesome for getting new people into pvp.................

LATERSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Gms ban pvpers cuz pvpers kill ppl, and some of the ppl who got killed will keeping whining about "hack" "cheat" "speed hack" "exploit", then they page gms and report their so called "hacking situation", or something. They dont even use their brain to think about "How can they do this? Why cant I? Is there some tricks that I dont even know?" , They just keep thinking that "They r hackers and they cheat, that's why i got killed, that's why they can do this can do that and i cant do them."

rofl.

Remember the first time zOrak casted e-Field in the house after Krioss was banned? Ppl start to post on the forum and said zOrak was still using Krioss, but then , guess what? If u just use ur brain to think about it, u will know that it's not cheat, it's not exploit, u can just simply put 20 bandages as a column or something else on the ground and step on it, then u can see the first floor of the house clearly.

Remember the first time Reficul ran through the tomb stone and ppl started to post and sad "CHEAT" "HACKER", and they even posted some screeenshot, but they just even dont want to take a test by themself and find out that how can he do that, and How cant themselves do it. Then Genesis R just posted a rpv file, and showed how to "RUN THROUGH THE TOMB STONE" WITHOUT ANY CHEAT OR HACK, just with the NORMAL CLIENT and NORMAL RAZOR.

Guys, plz stop imagine the "hack",or "cheat", there r not that many cheat/hack things happenning on this shard. If u can ever get any evidence , U can just report it and post it, but If u have nothing to prove ur words, just stop whinning plz. PLEASE use ur own BRAIN to think more about the pvp skill, and think about how to do the things which u considered as hack by the normal way.

kthx.

Buiu

Knight

so how the hell one people with 500 + ping can run faster than a 20 ping? i dont found anything about it.

kinnie&twisties;307052 said:
hehe, was in chi once, its normal for me to adopt tactics resembling chi's but yeah we still managed to get half the ppl in felucca at the time, with whoever's tactics we were still successful.

and if u want more action in pvp, ATHF, FM, Guns, ex-Aids and whoever was there should break up the alliance, not wait for 3 ppl to pop out of the gate

!C! and AIDS r allied.

fm. and Gunz r allied. Only 2-3 ppl active in fm. Lots of Gunz members r new players.

CHI and =R= r allied. Only 3-5 ppl active in CHI , and only 2 ppl active in =R=.

ATHF fight alone with the top pvper on this shard The Mastershake's leadership.

.45 fight alone and they have lots of ppl.

The most pathetic truth is , all the blues r always allied. And ALWAYS sit in the guard zone waiting to do their big ganks.

you are so wrong my friend, yesterday me, scooby and lotus were being attacked by: ATHF, GUNs, Aids and non-guilded characters. The thing is they werent attacking each other, they were just attacking US three. So pls dont even dare try and show that these 3 guilds are not on good terms with each other.

Propoganda !

LeMarc, sunshine and me got atked by !c!, aids, di, wd, tw, =r=, and chi. last time we fought.

Can we say they r all allied?
I dont think so.

:/

RockEye

Knight

Lack of ppl in fel and places these ppl go, except brit mg and coon were always a problem at Demise. Except maybe the time when NME and e. were factioned and had some cool faction fights.

When RW was here, everybody cried *hackers* ban them, burn em, stick em!!
funny, who would say ppl would miss them.

Just wait, soon some new pvpers will come to fel and you'll get more opponents.

I agree about one thing, each and every fel guild should be factioned.... that would be loads of fun.

And i appeal to all the guild leaders, move your asses to Bucs or somewhere else. You can't house hide, you can't gz hide, it's ideal. Just don't go to brit mg anymore... and post here if you are there and i am sure some ppl will come there to try to pwn you.

And one more thing, it's all about ping, remember and fast computer. Speed in RUNuo 2.0 is fixed, you hack uo to run faster, but you can use progs for speeding (hax) your programs and pc to run better and faster.