UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Pvp = Dead

Dj27105

Wanderer
Re: Pvp = Dead

I NEVER once said i can own everyoe in the forums, and yet i still said if anyone wants that i would duel.... so how about you stfu buju :)

Buiu

Knight

if u go to chaos duel not to gank i think a lot of peoples ll go... just say here "wait me in chaos" and there ll be a lot of peoples there...

juanmatus

Wanderer

Dilly;308267 said:
its obviously the best pvp u can do, so i'd keep up at it.. and fyi it doesn't matter how many harrowers you do, it still doesn't make you better at pvp. Hell, look at R.W. they could run pvm and zerg, doesn't mean they had good pvp. Your guild can zerg... that's probably about it

if i told you about harrower im not telling that im good pvp, i just telling you that GUNZ isnt brit gate....we do more.. go to star room, if you see the black gate open means that we are doing harrower. Go and call all the Server. We will be there waiting you fight u guys

juanmatus

Wanderer

Pwnt.exe;308266 said:
I think your a utter moron. Consider that racist? I don't like their pvp style, outfits, or character names. And trying to read what they typed ingame gave me a headache. Their english sucked, almost as bad as yours. Now, am I racist? Or just hateful?

i really dont care if you are racist or not... i never talk about racism... so stfu. I live in Peru, my father is from argentina and my grandfathers are from Italy.

Why u talk about racism ? I think you are in other thread... go play the shocking game and kill yourself please lol

dxmfixation

Wanderer

juanmatus;308238 said:
U IDIOT RETARDED NOOB... IF THEY ARE FROM ASIA, THAT DOESNT MEAN THAT THEY LEAVE IN ASIA . OR U DONT SEE CHINESE PPL IN AMERICA??? UNDERSTAND?? LOTS OF CHINNESE PPL LIVE IN AMERICA. ok ? DO U UNDERSTAND NOW??? omg this is not new.. omg. always the same shit

You fucking illiterate fucktard... I said "PEOPLE IN ASIA" not "PEOPLE FROM ASIA". If a chinese person lives in America they will ping better than someone in Asia and thus will run faster. Jesus you have the I.Q. of a nut stain.

Nefaristides

Wanderer

dxmfixation;308273 said:
You fucking illiterate fucktard... I said "PEOPLE IN ASIA" not "PEOPLE FROM ASIA". If a chinese person lives in America they will ping better than someone in Asia and thus will run faster. Jesus you have the I.Q. of a nut stain.

I second dxmfixation's analysis.
About the nut stain and IQ, that is.

juanmatus

Wanderer

dxmfixation;308273 said:

well the chinnese ppl that pwned you, they life in america... all r.w and fm pwned you btw

juanmatus

Wanderer

btw im going to argentina tomorrow so i will be away one week.. please dont missed me... if you dont die, its because im not online :D lolz

Dj27105

Wanderer

dxmfixation;308273 said:

How about you go to a chinese forum and we will see how much of an "illiterate fucktard" you will be. His primary language isnt english, and seeing as most of you are fully aware of that, it is very easy to see how he could of misunderstood your post.

So as I just mentioned, I'd love to see you go onto a chinese forum. Fuck it, even a spanish forum, and lets see what type of iq we can assume (ignorant to assume someones IQ through a different language ) for you...........

juanmatus

Wanderer

Killa DJ;308282 said:
How about you go to a chinese forum and we will see how much of an "illiterate fucktard" you will be. His primary language isnt english, and seeing as most of you are fully aware of that, it is very easy to see how he could of misunderstood your post.

So as I just mentioned, I'd love to see you go onto a chinese forum. Fuck it, even a spanish forum, and lets see what type of iq we can assume (ignorant to assume someones IQ through a different language ) for you...........

thx but i dont need the backup... he cry because asia ppl pwned him... i really dont care what he trys to say, he is just bitching like a lot of ppl about r.w and fm that manage to understand the game better than him that is a redneck

juanmatus

Wanderer

dxmfixation;308284 said:
Dude, me and Spock have been here for 20 minutes, quit lying and show up.

lol spock ? lol who are you ? spock is my son dude. i teach him everything he knows. he was from gunz, he is from canada. and he knows i kill him... tbh he never atack me

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Killa DJ;308282 said:

Dj, I speak 2 languages, do you? No? K thx stfu. Am I trying to speak chinese? no, I'm not good at it, thats why I'm not in chinese forum. Make more irrelevant arguements plz.

juanmatus

Wanderer

dxmfixation;308286 said:
Dj, I speak 2 languages, do you? No? K thx stfu. Am I trying to speak chinese? no, I'm not good at it, thats why I'm not in chinese forum. Make more irrelevant arguements plz.

please tell me what is your other language and write some sentences..

dxmfixation

Wanderer

juanmatus;308285 said:
lol spock ? lol who are you ? spock is my son dude. i teach him everything he knows. he was from gunz, he is from canada. and he knows i kill him... tbh he never atack me

Still not here, quit making stupid arguements... show up or I'll post my rpv of me being here and you not being here...

Dj27105

Wanderer

dxmfixation;308286 said:

How ignorant can you be? That very statement just shows how ignorant you are, assuming that I dont speak any other language when in fact i speak English and Spanish fluently, and speak a little italian and french since im usually vacation there.....

hmm stfu now? kk thx