UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 76 - 6/26/2007

slim212113

Sorceror
Re: Publish 76 - 6/26/2007

yes but with every action there should be consiquences. if you dont wanna go red dont cast the spell. that simple.

Mark

Knight

slim212113;1475010 said:
yes but with every action there should be consiquences. if you dont wanna go red dont cast the spell. that simple.

So essentially this patch upsets you because you can't run next to a banksitter to survive when an alchemist is attacking you in town?

Guards shouldn't play a part in faction on faction battles anyway. If you want to instakill someone, capture the town, stack some traps, and lure the evil alchemists through them.

Azareil

Sorceror

Mark;1475016 said:
So essentially this patch upsets you because you can't run next to a banksitter to survive when an alchemist is attacking you in town?

Guards shouldn't play a part in faction on faction battles anyway. If you want to instakill someone, capture the town, stack some traps, and lure the evil alchemists through them.

So it was done for factions? Bloody damned factions. Why must people think that it's what this entire game is about.

Tracking for factions...
Pots that don't hit others for factions...
Cheap supplies for factions...

What upsets me, is now thieves are nerfed AGAIN. First it's with this, Item given back upon death crap which is honestly, the worst possible update I've ever seen... And now, as a PVP thief, I'm not only forced to steal reagents but now pots? Before it was a simple matter of hopping off my horse and getting him guard whacked for using a pot in town. What's next? You go red for stealing?

How about if you dont wanna be insta-killed dont be stupid enough to throw an explode pot at an enemy who is sitting purposly surrounded by people at brit bank. Only newbies do that anyway, so if you cant kill the idiot doing it w/o your explo pots jokes on you.

slim212113

Sorceror

im not even talking about factions. i dont do factions very much because i would rather roll with just me. im talking about i cant even use a potion to kill a blue if i wanted to. if i want to hit a blue with it i cannot. so hows that for you? i cant even fight with my guildies and use a pot becuase it dont effect them. even if they are red and in my guild i cant do dmg to them.

slim212113

Sorceror

flapjackwilson;1475050 said:
How about if you dont wanna be insta-killed dont be stupid enough to throw an explode pot at an enemy who is sitting purposly surrounded by people at brit bank. Only newbies do that anyway, so if you cant kill the idiot doing it w/o your explo pots jokes on you.

all i have to say is exactly.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Azareil;1474966 said:
I like the AOE thing except for one portion...
It shouldn't work on animals. What gives them special privilages?

EDIT: Lemme guess... One of you was on your alchy and got guard whacked when someone hopped off their horse? I bet that's it.

You're a fucking MORON.

I hope you choke.

Lynyrd

Knight

I don't see anything that I don't like, and I see a lot of things that I do like.

:v

My favorite:
  • Stamina loss while moving on foot has been reduced by 25%
  • Area of effect spells reverted to previous behavior.

Chuck Z

Wanderer

Absolutly gay tracking change. You have made the skills hiding and stealth and the spell invis completly useless. Remove the hero evil system fine but this change never should have been implemented. A much better change would have been to remove the god damn pet bonding system this shard is way out of hand with bola tamers. Im guessing bola tamers equals donations for summon balls and thats why this change will never be implemented.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

Azareil;1475047 said:
So it was done for factions? Bloody damned factions. Why must people think that it's what this entire game is about.

Tracking for factions...

What upsets me, is now thieves are nerfed AGAIN. First it's with this, Item given back upon death crap which is honestly, the worst possible update I've ever seen... And now, as a PVP thief, I'm not only forced to steal reagents but now pots? Before it was a simple matter of hopping off my horse and getting him guard whacked for using a pot in town. What's next? You go red for stealing?

You're a whiner and your attempts at making a point have failed horribly. We are all sorry that you have your panties in a bunch go find a different place to vent this is not your personal bitch session thread.

Lynyrd

Knight

TigerManAoD;1474963 said:
PS Potting is gay, and I enjoyed how splash damage limited how popular of a pvp tool that it was.

Sorry, do you PvP here often? Practically every mage on the field is an alchemist. It has never been this popular.

Lynyrd

Knight

Azareil;1475047 said:

Tracking for factions...

How about you stop running and fight like a man, you pussy.

Jayooo

Wanderer

mark dont listen to the bullshit

much props on the stamina and aoe changes, i think it was much needed
if you cant survive an alchy, then you really need to step your game up, its sad people have to rely on guards to save them from another template by gimping it, thats a true newbie

good shit all around

HYBRIDBob

Wanderer

Thank you for taking this server a step further away from a trammel implementation. I approve of all the changes.

my god

i've never been so satisfied with a uogamers publish. this is epic and made of win and god.

i'd like to extend a personal bitch slap to all of the people whining because they can't kill an alchy. they'd rather have their opponents insta-killed for e-peen than run around a corner from a potion and turn around and fight.

to the whiners,
:tissue:

to the staff who made this patch,
ily

to lynyrd,
hi lol

TehRox

Wanderer

Comming from a 6/7 characters in factions, the tracking idea is very heavily weighted towards negative. As its been said, it eliminates hiding/stealth/invis

I like some of the thoughts of the aoe change but I do think pots should hit blues.
Let me clarify,
I do NOT like the idea of getting a count due to blue hiding next to reds or oj's.
I do like the idea that people cannot use blues to guardwhack in town.
I do NOT like the idea that as a red, fighting a grey in town, I cannot use pots where as the blue can.[Ban me from cities please, if their stupid enough to use pots with other blues around its their fault, fix for mounts would be to make a murderers mount also murderer]
I do NOT like the foreseen visions of Dreamteam and other 7+deep guilds all being able to throw pots at their 1 enemy who might escape due to cunning and quickness but being gunned down since he cannot use a blue to guardwhack them[contradicting myself, I know]

p.s. I sympathize with how hard it is to find a fair fix to all the situation these changes or non-changes can lead to.

there has always been faction tracking as part of the hero/evil system, this isn't a big change as far as that's concerned

Chuck Z

Wanderer

Heres why the tracking sytem is gay. This is how my first fight went with it. I and four people in vent gate in to the front of tb base. We use the tracking thing and sense three enemies to the north so they must be by the smith. Before we can run up towards there tracking detects 6 people five seconds later 8 five seconds after that 15. Then they all come down to us and we are forced to gate out. You have offically gave factions an easy way to make sure they can zerg there opponents before they ever even see an enemy.