UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 76 - 6/26/2007

Re: Publish 76 - 6/26/2007

Everything seems pretty fair, the Evil/Hero colored items, seems a little bit unnecessary. But you know how to run the sever better then anyone else. I suspect you have a good reason for so.

Stides40oz

Knight

okay now wipe factions... How is there not a faction wipe with all this? Especially since of the tracking ability based on rank. It should all start from scratch now. Without a wipe this will be tainted.

Also leaving all these hero and evil hued items in game is gona make theyre value sky rocket.. delete thos 2 plz

Also if you plan to delete all the hero / evil items like you should. Let us know so we can unbless any of the said items.

edit: i also noticed you cant use tracking the normal way now?? wtf? that aint cool!

Tehdrinkstea

Sorceror

How will value of hero/evil items rise? They can't be equipped or locked down, so there is know way for trammies to show them off. I think they should just be made into regular copies of the same item.

Mark

Knight

Tehdrinkstea;1474586 said:
How will value of hero/evil items rise? They can't be equipped or locked down, so there is know way for trammies to show them off. I think they should just be made into regular copies of the same item.

I may revert them or wipe them at some point in time but like you say, they are fairly useless and a low priority.

Stides40oz

Knight

Mark;1474592 said:
I may revert them or wipe them at some point in time but like you say, they are fairly useless and a low priority.

mark man theres gona be a ton of griefers who hide blues to give people murder counts if you cant use normal tracking anymore.

edit: ya wtf non factioners can use regular tracking but factioners cant??? thats kinda a handicap for factioners.

Mark

Knight

Stides;1474596 said:
mark man theres gona be a ton of griefers who hide blues to give people murder counts if you cant use normal tracking anymore.

Actually, I completely forgot I put AOE back to how it was.

Blues won't hit blues with indirect damage, like back in the day.

EDIT: Normally I don't forget things like that, but it's been a while since I wrote the patch.

Stides40oz

Knight

Mark;1474606 said:

OMG THAT IS HUGE!! How did you forget that!! That is fuckin the best change out of all of em!

Slip

Page

Mark;1474606 said:

so we can eq on our blues now to hit reds hiding in houses? and throw purple pots IN TOWN?

Stides40oz

Knight

i was gettin worried there i thought this publisch sounded sucky at first.. silly me i forget mark never makes things sucky.. he just has a bad memory :D

Slip

Page

........................................................................................................................090.........

wow, thats the best change ever! but what if you are trying to attack a blue? its gonna be like test shard? where u have to be red for ur pots to work on em?

- No LucK -

Sorceror

so since u might wipe all the evil/hero items mark should we unbless our hero/evil hued items that are cbd blessed like sandals, masks, etc?

teddygrams

Wanderer

JesseJane;1474645 said:
wow, thats the best change ever! but what if you are trying to attack a blue? its gonna be like test shard? where u have to be red for ur pots to work on em?

i believe so, i just ran some tests..

eq/pots will not hit blues if coming from a blue (wouldn't target blues if I was grey either - please fix this)

eq/pots also will not damage guildmates (i propose a change in this, as guildies can't get g-whacked anyways in town.. since they are attackable without risk of flagging)

well.. gg alchy dexers and goodbye to my 15v1 kills when guildies eq themselves trying to gank me and I drop a quick MS :(:( always good for a laugh

toastyy

Wanderer

someone wanna explain this aoe change? so now if i am blue in town trying to pot an orange it wont hit other blues?