UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Publish 76 - 6/26/2007

LARS2000

Wanderer
Re: Publish 76 - 6/26/2007

One thing thats bothering me, is that as a Red player, trying to throw explo pot, doesnt hurt blues? Is that a bug or is it just not thought of?

Perkis

Wanderer

No more town killing. Seems like its one step closer to Trammel :<

Go ahead, throw a purple pot at someone in town, you will not get g-whacked, guaranteed. Nor will you hurt them.

slim212113

Sorceror

It starts us down the road to trammel. Have fun guys becuase if we get any closer i wont be there.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

slim212113;1476947 said:
It starts us down the road to trammel. Have fun guys becuase if we get any closer i wont be there.

You've obviously been sent here to annoy me.

You're a moron and this is absolutely the opposite of Trammel.

Why don't you just go ahead and quit now because quite frankly I'm tired of the bitching you've done. If you can't fucking hack it you don't belong here.

You're the kind of guy I really wish I didn't have to deal with when running this shard.

Lynyrd

Knight

slim212113;1476947 said:

OH NO PLEASE DON'T LEAVE PLEASE ANYTHING BUT THAT

Fain

Sorceror

Perkis;1476937 said:
No more town killing. Seems like its one step closer to Trammel :<

Go ahead, throw a purple pot at someone in town, you will not get g-whacked, guaranteed. Nor will you hurt them.

There are other methods for town killing.

Actually - I almost never see people do it with explosion potions.

Fain;1477029 said:
There are other methods for town killing.

Actually - I almost never see people do it with explosion potions.

i did if the guy was standin in the right spot where i could jump a cave or the guard line befor i died

Lynyrd

Knight

only time i ever see people get town-killed is with flamestrikes

you've never been able to cast AOE spells in town

coldblood

Knight

Ryan;1476991 said:
You've obviously been sent here to annoy me.

You're a moron and this is absolutely the opposite of Trammel.

Why don't you just go ahead and quit now because quite frankly I'm tired of the bitching you've done. If you can't fucking hack it you don't belong here.

You're the kind of guy I really wish I didn't have to deal with when running this shard.

actually the aoe thing is a double edged sword if its about trammel.

on the one hand it makes blues kinda invulnerable at banks etc -->trammel,
and on the other hand it helps pvp because no faggot oj can run into blues when u throw a pot.

slim212113

Sorceror

Like i have said before if you cant handle the consiquences dont throw the pot. simple as that. Now lets see what trammel actually is. Its a safety net for blues. ok so blues now dont get hurt. So no blues get hurt by aoe. So explain to me how this is not like trammel?

slim212113

Sorceror

Ryan;1476991 said:

Why becuase i speak my mind when i dont like something or i think something that was done is unfair?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member

slim212113;1477346 said:
Why becuase i speak my mind when i dont like something or i think something that was done is unfair?

No it has nothing to do with speaking your mind... if that's all you did I could give two shits but beating a dead horse repeatedly because you can't handle an in-game change is the most retarded thing I've ever seen.

You need to shut up, man up and get over it.

slim212113

Sorceror

Yea well when someone decides to listen instead of reasorting to petty name calling i would be more then happy to go back to being quiet. But i guess one persons opinon dont mean shit to you. Good way to do things quiet the little people.

Stides40oz

Knight

Mark;1475385 said:
but more importantly, now you can actually find a fight in the middle of nowhere during off hours.

this is the best part about the new tracking.. that and you can track ALL opposing factions just not the evil factions if your hero and vice versa

Stides40oz

Knight

slim212113;1477342 said:
Like i have said before if you cant handle the consiquences dont throw the pot. simple as that. Now lets see what trammel actually is. Its a safety net for blues. ok so blues now dont get hurt. So no blues get hurt by aoe. So explain to me how this is not like trammel?

blues still get hit by reds. If youre blue you shouldnt want to hit another blue with aoe spells/exp.pots because that will eventually make you red. So if you wanna go around hitting blues with aoe spells/exp.pots get on your red and hit them all damn day u retard.

This patch is the exact opposite of trammel. It takes the blues (the people who dont want pvp) and removes their ability to be annoying and griefers(pvp hinderers). No longer will people be able to log blues in because you are eq chainlightning their house. No longer will people be able to use griefing people with murder counts as a tactic. Only PvP remains regarding aoe spells and pots now.

Trying to grief people fighting with aoe spells/exp.pots was something that DOES belong in trammel and im glad it got sent there.

slim212113

Sorceror

OK so answer me this i am blue and i am fighting at an idoc. the house falls and there is a blue placer there i dont want him to have the house but my pots dont hit. Yes blues still may want to hit another blue. but once again now blues have no consiquence to throwing a pot. there is alway consiquences to every action. now there is none which is why it its trammel like.

top notch

Wanderer

hate the evil hero / and the area effect.. so how does a red alchy mage pk a blue with explo pots? and u can eq around a group of blues and it wont attack em?? GAY!

Cid_Mutation

Sorceror

slim212113;1477409 said:
OK so answer me this i am blue and i am fighting at an idoc. the house falls and there is a blue placer there i dont want him to have the house but my pots dont hit. Yes blues still may want to hit another blue. but once again now blues have no consiquence to throwing a pot. there is alway consiquences to every action. now there is none which is why it its trammel like.

???????????

Im sorry, but I can kill somebody without ex pot. And if you want to prevent somebody to place a house you just need to put something on the ground.

Maybe the reason they change the ex pot is because ppl rely on it to do every thing get up close and fight like man.

Farrel

Sorceror

Not to add to the argument But
I’m just question the AOE Blues won't hit blues with indirect damage change.
The way I understand it if you’re a Blue you could EQ. And throw Purple pots in to a crowd of Blues & Reds and only do damage to the Reds with out suffering any consequence of your action kind of like auto aim.
Comparing to IRL if you throw a damaging device into a crowd of People Good & Bad you will be suffering consequence
I know the Police would love this change. They could open fire on a house full of Bad guy and not have to worry about hitting the hostages.
........Just my 2 cents Thank you

Stides40oz

Knight

slim212113;1477409 said:
Why should there be a consiquence to throwing a purple pot? The only consiquence there was before was that some douche bag was gona run away and count you. Why do you want this kind of consiquence?
Dude you can still attack other blues if you really want too. You just cant throw pots at them. How often do blues need to attack other blues? Not very often. How often do blue griefers try to mess with people actually pvping? Very often.
Hmm whats more trammel? Promoting more real pvp?? IE factions, O/C and to a lessor extent red vs blue by elimating griefing faggots or catering to a newbie blue who wants to kill another newbie blue at an idoc with purple pots?
top notch;1477414 said:
hate the evil hero / and the area effect.. so how does a red alchy mage pk a blue with explo pots? and u can eq around a group of blues and it wont attack em?? GAY!
Have you even played a red yet? Reds still act as they did before. Their aoe spells/exp.pots still hit everything that moves.