UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mage casting

Slugworth

Squire
[quothat'sytilus, post: 4023268, member: 154895"]rage much?? or maybe you are just trying to say you have no skill now that your shitty razor target loops are obsolete?

I can still remember many years ago when they came out with an illegal program many people used on osi, at the time you had to use a separate key to disarm before using hotkey to drink potion, this crazy program would disarm for you and you only needed ONE BUTTON to drink heal, cure, or stam! so you only needed one key to drink potion instead of 3. One hotkey would cast miniheal OR cure you depending on what you needed holy crap crazy. Many kids got banned for using this illegal cheat program on osi servers

this program was called razor[/quote]
Loops? Who needs loops when I ping good. Loops get you killed, notice how 90% of the server is relying on Steam and its loops and still get shit on by me. Get real man, any real pvper knows its better to manually cast your spells instead of loops you moron. Go be ignorant with the rest of the trash.

Slugworth

Squire
Er shitty phone messed that quote up, and how do you figure I have no skill when I just won that league of champs and don't even really play anymorem

mytilus

Sorceror
i wasn't figuring anything i was trying to understand what you were saying in your post, i think others probably interpret it same as me.

as for real pvp skill, do you really think running around on foot confined to a 10x10 box with epic ping makes you a real man? no wonder you argue to keep casting the way it is

Slugworth

Squire
i wasn't figuring anything i was trying to understand what you were saying in your post, i think others probably interpret it same as me.

as for real pvp skill, do you really think running around on foot confined to a 10x10 box with epic ping makes you a real man? no wonder you argue to keep casting the way it is
What is ping now when uosteam makes you cast just as fast as someone with 60 ping, I'd rather field fight anyways but you can't do that here because no one fights 1v1 here. I could give two shits less if they changed it, i'd rather have close to osi timing to break the loops. Keep being shitty and ignorant and defending a crap program.

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
Id Pumkind Will Ihurtfatkid Reefer Bear Tempest Spoke Vlado mordrid Those Top pvper in Demise all knows this program uosteam is broken as fuck LOL because it almost impossible to kill someone without mortal or Darts spam because you press 1hotkey you are fullhp in no time but the benefit of having uosteam we have more pvper YAY
they can spam that miniheal and stay longer in pvp

let take exemple put mytilus muscleglass fatchick celes corndog alvin kolby Muscly and many other member in LOLZ OATH HZ put them on razor they will do terrible because they cant heal like uosteam and why did we allow uosteam in the first place ? The casting is aleadry broken in demise + you put uosteam make miniheal and other spell more easier just wtf

And MYTILUS bitch plz you say razor is broken get on razor you wont stay 5 second infront of anybody you are gonna end up dead HAHAHAH

mytilus

Sorceror
And MYTILUS bitch plz you say razor is broken get on razor you wont stay 5 second infront of anybody you are gonna end up dead HAHAHAH

I learned to pvp before there was trammel when there was only in-game macros for hotkeys and i did just fine, I laugh at these discussions because I was playing when razor first came out and I still remember all the bitching and whining everybody did about that program and the skill-less script monkeys that used it. Now all you clowns act as if it is the only legitimate way to play this game and it makes me laugh. You idiots all complain about auo when the problem isn't with the assistant its the broken ass casting but then most of you say to keep casting the way it is.

I suppose there's some pride to be taken away knowing I can kill robokiddies while using razor. Until razor is completely broken I won't move away from it.

It's too bad my knowledge isn't in coding. I'd love to at least streamline some of the razor features.

CaptainNuke

Sorceror
I learned to pvp before there was trammel when there was only in-game macros for hotkeys and i did just fine, I laugh at these discussions because I was playing when razor first came out and I still remember all the bitching and whining everybody did about that program and the skill-less script monkeys that used it. Now all you clowns act as if it is the only legitimate way to play this game and it makes me laugh. You idiots all complain about auo when the problem isn't with the assistant its the broken ass casting but then most of you say to keep casting the way it is.

YOU LEARNED TO PVP BEFORE THERE WAS TRAMMEL ? oh oh hahahahah are you serious? then why you are one of the worse pvper in demise ? and yes i did say it the casting the problem and uosteam make it way more easier to cast spell and use full potentiel of the 2/6 casting

BTW dont talk back when you are terrible and this game is what 10 year old ? bitch plz HAHAHA

ZachM1

Sorceror
Just going to point out that other servers are getting rid of UOSteam access or considering it, due to the fact that in the creation of macros there is no current way to limit what players can do via negotiation. Its kind of funny that you can't use EUO to automate pvp but UOSteam allows you to do a lot of what is possible with EUO, and no one questions it.

sk8nomad

Sorceror
if assistant programs are the issue, then why not just disable them all together and let the guys with the real talent rise to the top?
---------
Because this game is way too monotonous for that.

The assistant programs only let you cast as fast as the server and your ping allow you to. The problem isn't within the assistant programs, its with this servers casting.

Now while I will agree that UO steam is an incredibly powerful program, and can allow any newbie have pro pvper leetness while casting spells, it isn't and should not be blamed for how pvp is now. It's the Demise broken casting. In hindsight, the casting probably should have been fixed before AUO even hit the streets of Britain. But it wouldn't have mattered because people were using AUO before it was legal. And even without it, people still had perfect mini heals and other casting with just razor. So no don't blame AUO, its the broken Demise casting we've all grown to love and hate.
-------
I think it would be cool if an assistant program were built in to the UO client, making it more userfriendly. Nowadays you pretty much need to know what your doing with AUO, EUO or Razor in order to stand a chance in pvp. (or have a friend give u his macros)

hickman48

Knight
I don't see why you guys keep crying about uo steam
if mage casting was fixed on here there would not be a problem its not a problem with steam its an fcr problem.

But sadly its easier to run your mouth about what you think is wrong rather than thinking about what actually needs fixed.

Slugworth

Squire
I don't see why you guys keep crying about uo steam
if mage casting was fixed on here there would not be a problem its not a problem with steam its an fcr problem.

But sadly its easier to run your mouth about what you think is wrong rather than thinking about what actually needs fixed.
Sure buddy.

kolbycrouch

Knight
Stop crying about steam. Casting is fundamentally broken in runuo. the swing animation problem is nothing compared to it, if you don't believe me, go play osi :) and it's not just "recovery" that is broken. You can have a look at what bile wrote long ago about "quick cast" during interrupts.

Thank you for bringing this thread back up instead of letting it die. Steam makes one issue that much worse when the human error element has been taken out.

Lolerman

Sorceror
Yes, is absurd this is a mague server, play a dexxer is really hard in osi style shards, but in this shard is horrible. Instant fields, harms at awesome speed, bleed cant stop cast, healing power of a mague in this shards is absurd, teleport speed is absurd . No funny really.

And for european players (i am from spain) play with 300 ping + mega ultra cast speed of magues dont help to have a great game experience.