UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mage casting

Malvadar

Sorceror
Dexxer and mage both need rework but the Fc/frc it just sooo damnnnn wroong :) and everyone who play mage know it

Malvadar

Sorceror
Oh you are that guy ? and you say i dont play mage ? hahaha funny you even if i kill you with Ezz mage still need nerf

Kraz

AssistUO Developer
Yes mages have the wrong recovery delay but dexxers (specially archers) have the advantage over a bug related to swing during turns so they can shoot while chasing people between trees, walls, etc.
Something in my opinion that would balance a little bit, because nowadays 99% of the mages rely on weapons with mortal strike to play, is the Enchanted Apple which is pretty simple to code.

If I get some extra time I'll check OSI for mage spell delay discrepancies using UOSteam, but it would be better if someone with low/stable ping test it, I can provide some macros for testing that will output spell delays. Demise already took the very first step which was fixing the target exploit bug.

PS: I've reported the dexxers swing issue previously (years ago) including a fix, but it never got in because casting is also broken.

_Osiris

Squire
you're really gonna whine on here about mage casting being broken, and you're talking about running around on a lame ass archer mage template... the most broken shit on here right now