UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Mage casting

kolbycrouch

Knight
If apples are applied to demise it is going to be impossible to kill someone using steam.

Demise honestly doesn't need anything to make staying alive easier, it's too simple all ready. 1v1's among decent players will be even more pointless. and with larger fights, people will just cross-heal to no end.

kolbycrouch

Knight
He was a beast, every person blac mentioned I killed while using razor and no CE. The good ole days, playing a pure mage was viable even with people using EUO. If you can honestly say Steam isn't a power house client than something is fucking wrong with you. Almost need mortal to kill someone now because of how fast the heals are. I've been here since day one and even with people using EUO would still get shit on by a Pure Mage, I honestly don't give a shit anymore because it's not going away. I will still show up every two weeks to destroy this shit fest of steam demise and be on my way. See you all in another week.

Razor's heals are just as fast, if you know how to heal that is. I know your used to being able to kill an army of scrubs simply because their timing is that of cocaine addicts, we all were, but that isn't going to happen again. The only the that steam changes is making a terrible player, better. It doesn't help a good player very much, like yourself, or else you would use it.

Slugworth

Squire
Either way I am doing just fine withput it. But I feel my days coming to an end on demise. Sorry for the spelling, am on my phone.

If apples are applied to demise it is going to be impossible to kill someone using steam.

Publish 46:
  • Enchanted Apples and Grapes of Wrath will now only be edible once every 120 seconds. The Grapes of Wrath will now have a duration of 20 seconds.
  • Enchanted Apples and Grapes of Wrath no longer affect hunger
  • Grapes of Wrath now last 20 seconds and have a 2 minute cooldown
2 minute cool down hardly seems game breaking. Mortal has been the goto for a few years now, methods alrdy exist that most people dont use like damage removal talismans and putting chiv on characters.

But i do believe that after they get the remaining major pieces of ML in they should focus on balance fixes. ie the fundementals of parry, casting interrupts, mana regeneration formula, life/mana leech formula and a few select items/features that are staples of OSI ML era pvp. Cant forget my favorite missing feature the "equiplastweapon" uo client macro. Without the last one builds seem way to one dimensional

Lucifall

Knight
Publish 46:
  • Enchanted Apples and Grapes of Wrath will now only be edible once every 120 seconds. The Grapes of Wrath will now have a duration of 20 seconds.
  • Enchanted Apples and Grapes of Wrath no longer affect hunger
  • Grapes of Wrath now last 20 seconds and have a 2 minute cooldown
2 minute cool down hardly seems game breaking. Mortal has been the goto for a few years now, methods alrdy exist that most people dont use like damage removal talismans and putting chiv on characters.

But i do believe that after they get the remaining major pieces of ML in they should focus on balance fixes. ie the fundementals of parry, casting interrupts, mana regeneration formula, life/mana leech formula and a few select items/features that are staples of OSI ML era pvp. Cant forget my favorite missing feature the "equiplastweapon" uo client macro. Without the last one builds seem way to one dimensional

Is this the most recent delay? Because they have only 30 sec delay here...