UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITP and G&G members

Status
Not open for further replies.

mek1994

Knight
Re: ITP and G&G members

Dexter-LoM;657796 said:
Let me appologies

Its true I should of not given G&G that much credits as we all see KoolBoy still is trying to kill a greater mongbat and wants to roll me ,,,,
Dood I wont roll with you , you can bring your gangster wanabe act back to trammel , when you feel like you are brave or good anough show your low ass grade of template to fel on a red and not a fucking guard screaming little virgin nerd pussy ass bitch then you can TRY to make me eat dirt , It shows how you are used to spawn and nothing else you roll on scrolls not roll on who is going to win a fight fagget..

Mek grow some balls and laugh at life this is a fucking game pussy same as above make a char go red come see me then make me eat dirt

G&G is prooving very promising with Koolboy as a gangster talking , ill start calling snoopdog since your just like him all big talk but the heat comes no where to be fucking found ....

Grow balls? bro ask ur wifey about my balls they are huge I was dragging em across her face :D and i have a fucking red and i will fight you piece of shit nerd

eve-demise

Sorceror

mek1994;657891 said:
Grow balls? bro ask ur wifey about my balls they are huge I was dragging em across her face :D and i have a fucking red and i will fight you piece of shit nerd
Little that you know Bra! Instead of bringing his wife into this asshole make sure you check your pants cause if you dragged anything on my face I didn't feel shit, funny that you didn't bring your wife/ girlfriend into oh wait you probably do't have one cause the minute any girl sees what you have in your pants they all run away laughing,, asshole!

mek1994

Knight

eve-demise;657901 said:
Little that you know Bra! Instead of bringing his wife into this asshole make sure you check your pants cause if you dragged anything on my face I didn't feel shit, funny that you didn't bring your wife/ girlfriend into oh wait you probably do't have one cause the minute any girl sees what you have in your pants they all run away laughing,, asshole!

bitch you musta been stoned and drunk... my dick was in ur mouth and u liked it... the whole 3 inches

Digatalas

Knight

eve-demise;657901 said:

DAMN...

KOOLBOY

Wanderer

eve-demise;657901 said:
i know you felt it, we trained that shit, you were a little drunk tho,, still was some good pussy

eve-demise

Sorceror

mek1994;657903 said:
bitch you musta been stoned and drunk... my dick was in ur mouth and u liked it... the whole 3 inches
Must of been cause that's the only time I would ever take something that tiny but way to down yourself guess your afraid to trash talk to a woman right the only thing you could think of wwas your dick really creative.....

Dexter-LoM

Knight

mek1994;657903 said:
3 inch ROFL at least you speak the truth .....

mek1994

Knight

eve-demise;657911 said:
Must of been cause that's the only time I would ever take something that tiny but way to down yourself guess your afraid to trash talk to a woman right the only thing you could think of wwas your dick really creative.....

When do you want to get together again? Dexter you can video tape :cool:

eve-demise

Sorceror

KOOLBOY;657907 said:
i know you felt it, we trained that shit, you were a little drunk tho,, still was some good pussy
You just had to get into it right why would I train anything with a scum ass singuer who admits his bands is not popular witch means you suck.
The only pussy you will ever get is scank ass hoes on the corners of the street were you sing with your band

Dexter-LoM

Knight

mek1994;657915 said:
When do you want to get together again? Dexter you can video tape :cool:
why video tape a 3 inch penis no one would want to pay to see this little dick ,,, ill just video tape my wife ill mak more money dumb fuck i understand that you are mad you got kicked but pls i was not even playing in that time relax

Dexter-LoM

Knight

eve-demise;657920 said:
You just had to get into it right why would I train anything with a scum ass singuer who admits his bands is not popular witch means you suck.
The only pussy you will ever get is scank ass hoes on the corners of the street were you sing with your band
Bitch got pawned

eve-demise

Sorceror

Digatalas;657928 said:
Why would you admit to a 3-incher? Average is like 6-7 Lol
Lmfao cause he doesn't know what else to say he's an idiot lets admit to have 3 inch on a forum everyone reads hell give me your chars names you'll never live it down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.