UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITP and G&G members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seer

Wanderer
Re: ITP and G&G members

a-e-i-Own-you;657020 said:
If this game ever dies off completely, these forums should still stay alive as an overall contribution to humanity

Specially the Lich Lord Room

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Let me appologies

Its true I should of not given G&G that much credits as we all see KoolBoy still is trying to kill a greater mongbat and wants to roll me ,,,,
Dood I wont roll with you , you can bring your gangster wanabe act back to trammel , when you feel like you are brave or good anough show your low ass grade of template to fel on a red and not a fucking guard screaming little virgin nerd pussy ass bitch then you can TRY to make me eat dirt , It shows how you are used to spawn and nothing else you roll on scrolls not roll on who is going to win a fight fagget..

Mek grow some balls and laugh at life this is a fucking game pussy same as above make a char go red come see me then make me eat dirt

G&G is prooving very promising with Koolboy as a gangster talking , ill start calling snoopdog since your just like him all big talk but the heat comes no where to be fucking found ....

KOOLBOY

Wanderer

Dexter-LoM;657796 said:
Let me appologies

Its true I should of not given G&G that much credits as we all see KoolBoy still is trying to kill a greater mongbat and wants to roll me ,,,,
Dood I wont roll with you , you can bring your gangster wanabe act back to trammel , when you feel like you are brave or good anough show your low ass grade of template to fel on a red and not a fucking guard screaming little virgin nerd pussy ass bitch then you can TRY to make me eat dirt , It shows how you are used to spawn and nothing else you roll on scrolls not roll on who is going to win a fight fagget..

Mek grow some balls and laugh at life this is a fucking game pussy same as above make a char go red come see me then make me eat dirt

G&G is prooving very promising with Koolboy as a gangster talking , ill start calling snoopdog since your just like him all big talk but the heat comes no where to be fucking found ....
Dude, let me appologize.. i dont spend my night thinking of temps like you, you most likely lay in bed with your laptop spnding hours thinking of temps while you have your 5 yr old sister suck you. My dream is not to be the best pvper in uo. You're probabally another one of those nobs that kiss biles ass, just because he can pvp. Man all you guys do is fucking no life the game. While i am not getting famous on a game, but in real life man. And gangster naw, i'm the lead screams/vocals for my band. So i am far from gangster and Virgin... man i get more ass then a tolet seat. You are a fat slob..Gurentee'd that i fuck more girls in a month then you will your whole life. So whats up with it vinilla face? Or should i call ya snoopdog?:eek:

KOOLBOY;657826 said:
Dude, let me appologize.. i dont spend my night thinking of temps like you, you most likely lay in bed with your laptop spnding hours thinking of temps while you have your 5 yr old sister suck you. My dream is not to be the best pvper in uo. You're probabally another one of those nobs that kiss biles ass, just because he can pvp. Man all you guys do is fucking no life the game. While i am not getting famous on a game, but in real life man. And gangster naw, i'm the lead screams/vocals for my band. So i am far from gangster and Virgin... man i get more ass then a tolet seat. You are a fat slob..Gurentee'd that i fuck more girls in a month then you will your whole life. So whats up with it vinilla face? Or should i call ya snoopdog?:eek:
This made me lol.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

KOOLBOY;657826 said:
Funny I see your another fucking lame ass that thinks his gonna make it big in real life whats next your gonna tell me you are a pro wrestler ? Do I kiss Bile's ass umm not really ,, you have more girls then me ummm probably since I cant have more girls then one since am married your gonna get more ass then me ummm ok sooo where you going with all this BS ,, your the one that ask to roll I just send the ball back you fagget ass lead singer of a popular band in rl ,, i guess your perfect for G&G all talk and no balls keep going bitch and I take it you must be one of thoes dirty ass singer since you compare yourself to a toilet seat. am Fat umm ok if you say I am....

But friendly advice dont count on your singing to make it in life stay in school and get a degree cause if you sing the way you talk ,, people are just gonna say .. Yep look its that retard singing again just scream random stuff that makes no sence...

go smoke a bowl and while your at it wash yourself and your toilet seat

KOOLBOY

Wanderer

Dexter-LoM;657838 said:
Funny I see your another fucking lame ass that thinks his gonna make it big in real life whats next your gonna tell me you are a pro wrestler ? Do I kiss Bile's ass umm not really ,, you have more girls then me ummm probably since I cant have more girls then one since am married your gonna get more ass then me ummm ok sooo where you going with all this BS ,, your the one that ask to roll I just send the ball back you fagget ass lead singer of a popular band in rl ,, i guess your perfect for G&G all talk and no balls keep going bitch and I take it you must be one of thoes dirty ass singer since you compare yourself to a toilet seat. am Fat umm ok if you say I am....

But friendly advice dont count on your singing to make it in life stay in school and get a degree cause if you sing the way you talk ,, people are just gonna say .. Yep look its that retard singing again just scream random stuff that makes no sence...

hmm, never said te band wa popular.. yet. i can tll you go pretty worked up over my reply just by the things i said and i never asked you to roll i said do ya want rolled. as in go to fel and get owned man. and the part about kissing biles ass you said not really.. as i you do somewhat :) nob.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

KOOLBOY;657746 said:
wanna go? ill roll ya bro.
Ok like is said stay in school cause this here what you posted.
Now you can roll me all you want since you make no sence what so ever ,, you spit random shit I swear you must be related to contra...
If you dont know him make a search and educate yourself.

When I say umm not really it means no.. just used more words i guess I should keep it more simple for your burned out brain to understand

now lets make it clear you wana Fucking roll then pm a time and ill ROLL you ,, amdone with your lame ass thread ,, go spawn a coon .... and roll yourself ...

Seer

Wanderer

Dexter-LoM;657838 said:

Besides thinking you are stupid and that you are taking all this too serious just like him,
i have to qft this.

Dexter-LoM

Knight

Seer;657845 said:
Besides thinking you are stupid and that you are taking all this too serious just like him,
i have to qft this.
nah am just messing with him am bored :p

Status
Not open for further replies.