UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITP and G&G members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefer!

Wanderer
Re: ITP and G&G members

mek1994;656802 said:
lol you say you don't even play UO much but I do see you on 90% of the day? way to lie big man... stop dating transexual males...

90% of the day? I havent been on for like 3 days, and if i have it has been for mabye 5-10 mins at a time sir... just becuase your balls havent drop'd yet dont come at me.

mek1994

Knight

My balls haven't dropped? lol dude my voice is deeper than yours... the funny part

BTW think of new comebacks man... ones that make sense... I blew my seeds all over your sister.

Reefer!

Wanderer

mek1994;656810 said:
My balls haven't dropped? lol dude my voice is deeper than yours... the funny part

BTW think of new comebacks man... ones that make sense... I blew my seeds all over your sister.

Dont have a sister.

Reefer!

Wanderer

a-e-i-Own-you;656819 said:
Ladies and gentlemen, Reefer degrading yet another thread with his lack of intelligence

Yet again thus showing Jeff is caring far way to much.

KOOLBOY

Wanderer

Reefer!;656820 said:
Dont have a sister.
...you do have a sister.. i hit that shit too, she saw UO on my comp and said "oh you might know my brother who plays that hes a bald nerdy faggot and has no life he sits on it all day." and i was like hmm,,, Reefer? "and she said yea he thinks he thinks smoking pot is cool. but he never does it. hes a big lier and lies about going to the army.."BTW good pussy;)

KOOLBOY

Wanderer

Wie Yu So Bad;656917 said:
This could be the worst thread we've had in a few weeks.
if only Reefer would go die, then he couldnt put his 2 cents in about everything ad it wouldt of gotten this bad..:D

Digatalas

Knight

Kool.... Reefer is really in the military. ;)

You should let it go and stop posting right about now. Some friendly advice.

KOOLBOY

Wanderer

Digatalas;656939 said:
Kool.... Reefer is really in the military. ;)

You should let it go and stop posting right about now. Some friendly advice.
Why? he doesn't know when to stop.. why should we ?

Wie Yu So Bad;656917 said:
This could be the worst thread we've had in a few weeks.

If this game ever dies off completely, these forums should still stay alive as an overall contribution to humanity

Status
Not open for further replies.