UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITP and G&G members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bile

Knight
Re: ITP and G&G members

weinster666;658169 said:
"When I'm not doing my job as a ninja/model/neurosurgeon/secret agent/CEO/rock star/billionaire, I sometimes come in here and kill everyone in the 12-year old game with out getting a scratch on me because I am so leet and you are all noobs. Unfortunately, I haven't been on for a while since I have been busy curing cancer, curing hunger, inventing a time machine, and banging my 7 supermodel girlfriends."

Thanks for the biography.

eve-demise

Sorceror

Buiu;658238 said:
i dont get it, why the hell this kid s talking about dexter´s wife?
To sum it up for you he put me into it by saying he dragged his balls in my face and well I came in telling him I would never let some sucky ass dead beat singuer that sucks ass touch me and he just continued downing himself saying he had a 3 inch dick and kept digging him self a grave by degrading himself and kept trying to keep his dignity by talking about his dick all night so all and all he a 15 year old fag with a 3 inch dick that's about it.

eve-demise

Sorceror

Lucifall;658214 said:
This thread wins the award of "Mass Slaughtering of the English Language".
Is that how you got to forum expert????? I think everywere I see your name that's the only thing you ever bitch about.
Oh no they didn't spell an english word correctly,
who gives a flying fuck you idiot.

Lucifall

Knight

eve-demise;658388 said:
Is that how you got to forum expert????? I think everywere I see your name that's the only thing you ever bitch about.
Oh no they didn't spell an english word correctly,
who gives a flying fuck you idiot.

Funny, every time you come into play, it's just a bunch of F words and swearing.

If you even want to come close to doing so, improve your use of your mother language. Everything you say just makes me laugh at how immature and poorly educated you are.

Also, they can delete all my posts for all I care.

Status
Not open for further replies.