UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITP and G&G members

Status
Not open for further replies.

eve-demise

Sorceror
Re: ITP and G&G members

mek1994;657934 said:
dude get ur lil chode ass cheesy dick outta here doctor dre
:confused: so you trash talk his wife I come in and that's the best you can do
you must be like 14 oh no mommy some girl is laughing about some dick comment I made and now im digging myself a hole cause I just told everyone I have a small dick and instead of shuting up cause I can't defend myself anymore i'll post " get out of here " cause I wanna remain cool to all my friends.
Lmao your pathedic !

mek1994

Knight

eve-demise;657944 said:
:confused: so you trash talk his wife I come in and that's the best you can do
you must be like 14 oh no mommy some girl is laughing about some dick comment I made and now im digging myself a hole cause I just told everyone I have a small dick and instead of shuting up cause I can't defend myself anymore i'll post " get out of here " cause I wanna remain cool to all my friends.
Lmao your pathedic !

Lmfao... you guys are so stupid thinking I have a small dick... if i did do you really think i would post about it? nah... and before you insult someone learn how to spell pathetic

eve-demise

Sorceror

mek1994;657948 said:
Lmfao... you guys are so stupid thinking I have a small dick... if i did do you really think i would post about it? nah... and before you insult someone learn how to spell pathetic

Like I need speeling leasons from a 15 year who the fuck care how I write pathetic your the one stuck on how small your dick is did i talk about it i said your telling dexter to get out of here cause you can't defend yourself noone talk about your dick but you dumbass

mek1994

Knight

eve-demise;657951 said:
Like I need speeling leasons from a 15 year who the fuck care how I write pathetic your the one stuck on how small your dick is did i talk about it i said your telling dexter to get out of here cause you can't defend yourself noone talk about your dick but you dumbass

Lol how the fuck can't I defend myself? you're obviously showing you are very unintelligent you fucking hillbilly no tooth skank... so sit the fuck down and go fuck ur hick ass husband some more :rolleyes:

eve-demise;657958 said:
Hey man I am relaxed I just find this shit hilirious :D smoking a cigarette laughing my ass off .
Yeah I'm smoking a cigarette but I'm not laughing. The lock on my front door to my apartment decided to break right after I locked it. FML.

mek1994

Knight

eve-demise;657958 said:
Hey man I am relaxed I just find this shit hilirious :D smoking a cigarette laughing my ass off .

Exactly smoking a cigarette you ugly ass hillbilly cocksucking bitch!@!@!@$@#!$ :mad:

ROTTEN ASS TEETH...

THEY ARE YELLOW YOU HICK

eve-demise

Sorceror

mek1994;657957 said:
Lol how the fuck can't I defend myself? you're obviously showing you are very unintelligent you fucking hillbilly no tooth skank... so sit the fuck down and go fuck ur hick ass husband some more :rolleyes:

Wow now your talking see that is trash talk your finally getting it!
I'll fuck my husband any day atless he has a dick I can feel his he doesn't have 3 inches so thanks for the advise

Dexter-LoM

Knight

mek1994;657957 said:
kewl am getting ass wtf are you getting ummm a 3 inch dick massage?

eve-demise

Sorceror

Wie Yu So Bad;657962 said:
Yeah I'm smoking a cigarette but I'm not laughing. The lock on my front door to my apartment decided to break right after I locked it. FML.
That's awesome so do like Digatalas and pop popcorn lol

eve-demise

Sorceror

Omg Mek, Like wtf is up with your ears man no wonder you only have a 3 inch dick you were created with to much skin on your ears there wasn't enought left over for your dick

mek1994

Knight

eve-demise;657964 said:
Wow now your talking see that is trash talk your finally getting it!
I'll fuck my husband any day atless he has a dick I can feel his he doesn't have 3 inches so thanks for the advise

yeah he's more like 4.75 inches
he's got .25 inches on me I'm put to shame :(

eve-demise

Sorceror

mek1994;657973 said:
yeah he's more like 4.75 inches
he's got .25 inches on me I'm put to shame :(
Well NOW you toped it you should be a shamed how would you know if he has.25 inches on you you toke the time to mesure it well atless you now no what a really man looks like

eve-demise

Sorceror

mek1994;657977 said:
Wow you make no sense you buck toothed skank just stfu lol
Your just upset you can never have a girl like me but ok i'll stfu make you think you won, and for you to keep some of your dignity so you could go to bed and make sure to tell your mom to give you a big hugg tonight cause I think you'll need alot of love cause I know tonight hit your ego.
Oh and Ps:
I heard pulling on it helps just a friendly suggestion

mek1994

Knight

eve-demise;657980 said:
Your just upset you can never have a girl like me but ok i'll stfu make you think you won, and for you to keep some of your dignity so you could go to bed and make sure to tell your mom to give you a big hugg tonight cause I think you'll need alot of love cause I know tonight hit your ego.
Oh and Ps:
I heard pulling on it helps just a friendly suggestion

Lol and why the hell would I want a bucktoothed hillbilly skank when I can get way better?

Status
Not open for further replies.