UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITP and G&G members

Status
Not open for further replies.

eve-demise

Sorceror
Re: ITP and G&G members

mek1994;657984 said:
Lol and why the hell would I want a bucktoothed hillbilly skank when I can get way better?
Dude go have some wet dreams man like seriously were do you get better your mom's bed

mek1994

Knight

eve-demise;657985 said:
Dude go have some wet dreams man like seriously were do you get better your mom's bed

Nah... maybe because you're incest and did that doesn't mean I do... AND IT DOES NOT MAKE IT OK... I get girlz

eve-demise

Sorceror

mek1994;657988 said:
Nah... maybe because you're incest and did that doesn't mean I do... AND IT DOES NOT MAKE IT OK... I get girlz
You didn't help yourself it's not because im incest and you did it WHAT !!!!

Dexter-LoM

Knight

mek1994;657988 said:
you get girls wtf is this the type of girls you get .....

one two three ugly ass KIDS that still smells like piss .... pls

Attachments

• mek.JPG
    mek.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 58

mek1994

Knight

Dexter-LoM;657990 said:

But they look 40 times better than ur wife :confused:

mek1994

Knight

BTW can u post a pic of u and ur "Wife" lmfao please I wanna laugh once more tonight

Dexter-LoM

Knight

mek1994;657991 said:
But they look 40 times better than ur wife :confused:
ok umm everyone has their own taste but lets just for fun describe what i see here ..
from right to left

umm id say 14 bout 120 pds glass's and by the time she hits 19 she will be in the 160 pds

second one 14 must be the daugther of freddy

then there is the monkey looking guy that might be half breed with a chihuahua

then there is the other blond kid that still looks like trailer park trash

you sure you dont live in a trailor park ,, yall look like freeky and shit

Dexter-LoM

Knight

mek1994;657993 said:
BTW can u post a pic of u and ur "Wife" lmfao please I wanna laugh once more tonight
Dumb ass are you trying to say that you been insulting her and still havent seen her pic god you are more pitty full then i tought

mek1994

Knight

Dexter-LoM;657995 said:
ok umm everyone has their own taste but lets just for fun describe what i see here ..
from right to left

umm id say 14 bout 120 pds glass's and by the time she hits 19 she will be in the 160 pds

second one 14 must be the daugther of freddy

then there is the monkey looking guy that might be half breed with a chihuahua

then there is the other blond kid that still looks like trailer park trash

you sure you dont live in a trailor park ,, yall look like freeky and shit

YALL!!!!

I ask you again sir post a pic of urself and ur wife?

Dexter-LoM

Knight

mek1994;657993 said:
here you wana laugh at me go for it lol ,, like i have anything to be ashame of some dumbass kid like you

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 88

Wow, lots of funny stuff in here, let me sum up:

"When I'm not doing my job as a ninja/model/neurosurgeon/secret agent/CEO/rock star/billionaire, I sometimes come in here and kill everyone in the 12-year old game with out getting a scratch on me because I am so leet and you are all noobs. Unfortunately, I haven't been on for a while since I have been busy curing cancer, curing hunger, inventing a time machine, and banging my 7 supermodel girlfriends."

TRANSLATION -

You are a 400lb 40-yr old virgin living in your mother's basement. Every single one of you. I dont care what Bullsh*t pics you post, what affidavits you have from Marissa Miller, whatever. You have never talked to a person of the opposite sex without giving them your credit card number first. This also applies to the "females" on here who are actually 40-yr old guys pretending to be girls to try and pick up teenage boys.

As I am a UO Demise player, you only exist to me when you are in-game and playing. Beyond that you are less than dead to me. You don't even exist at all. You don't even rate high enough to be considered a figment of my imagination.

Now shut up and play.

SirSotam

Sorceror

Dexter-LoM;657990 said:

looooooooool omfg you guys showld write a book really! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.