UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

ITP and G&G members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ITP and G&G members

Wie Yu So Bad;648938 said:
Go back to spawning so we can raid you.
Im sure there are other groups out there spawning that you can raid. Or, better yet, do some spawning yourself and then we can raid you.

SirSotam

Sorceror

Nop Im Sober.
There were some guys in ITP that would be more "friendly and Helpers "that some that are in D.C.

No names posted

Seer

Wanderer

SirSotam;649005 said:
Nop Im Sober.
There were some guys in ITP that would be more "friendly and Helpers "that some that are in D.C.

No names posted

Sazon, go back to your re-hab.

Xeneize

Sorceror

SirSotam;649005 said:
Nop Im Sober.

No names posted

I cant talk bad about D.C ... they grow a lot as a guild in terms of teamplay, stragety , etc.. This new version of DC is very good...

Greetings to Gans, Ronan and Scorpion that made DC a respectable and powerfull guild (my point of view)

Sazon, Maybe you are talking about our alliance.. Some alliance guys just join cause they want to house hide in brit and some of them are scared of even having 1 murder point or be grey.

Seer

Wanderer

Xeneize;649014 said:
I cant talk bad about D.C ... they grow a lot as a guild in terms of teamplay, stragety , etc.. This new version of DC is very good...

Greetings to Gans, Ronan and Scorpion that made DC a respectable and powerfull guild (my point of view)

Sazon, Maybe you are talking about our alliance.. Some alliance guys just join cause they want to house hide in brit and some of them are scared of even having 1 murder point or be grey.

yup. we already have enough noobs to deal with. no more needed.

SirSotam

Sorceror

yee congrats to all them they all made the guild great Congrats.Im going to do a Big beutyfull cake just for them!Two candlles too! cant miss that !ohhh what about those colored candles?

Im going to re-Hab now, you too showld go, would make you a better person.Bottonline for me there are a few itp Guys i think would hell rock with a hell rock team!

Lucifall

Knight

Xeneize;649014 said:

So true. There's a huge different in fighting D.C. on reds and every other br on blues. D.C. actually FIGHTS instead of running back to GZ everytime a spell is cast.

Seer;649016 said:
yup. we already have enough noobs to deal with. no more needed.

Should probably drop the useless ones, tbh.

gans

Wanderer

like everyone does , if have like 10 blues in mg you dont go wiht red if you are alone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.