UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Demise's] Homes for the Homeless

jtw1984

Sorceror
I would like a house if possible. I currently have none, and only have about 15k in the bank. I would like my house in Fel preferably for the resources. Thank you!

I should also say that I played UO for about 6 years. I quit playing 3-4 years ago on official shards. So Demise is about where I remember UO being when I left. I think I caught the beginning of imbuing.

Anyways, it's nice to be back, and the grind is exactly how I remembered. lol

Last edited:

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
I would like a house if possible. I currently have none, and only have about 15k in the bank. I would like my house in Fel preferably for the resources. Thank you!

I should also say that I played UO for about 6 years. I quit playing 3-4 years ago on official shards. So Demise is about where I remember UO being when I left. I think I caught the beginning of imbuing.

I will make you obe right after ☺

MadeInQuebec

Your house is ready whenever you want! Send me a PM and I'll deliver it!

Andrew123456

Wanderer
Greetings Demisians,

Everyone should have a home, it saddens me to think that members of our community has to pay the outrageous bills at the local INN's in order to have a place to sleep out of the wild.

Therefore, I will be providing anyone with a small home so they have a place to call their own. They will all be in a similar fashion and as of now, the quantities of them available are not limited.

You will have your own plot of land, with grass, or snow if you like winter around your lands, the standard home size offered will be about 11 x 11, designed as a little cottage but some exception may be made depending on the location of that particular home.

One could never feel really welcome, until they have they own little place that they can call home. I have very few requirements but I trust everyone that they will be respected.

Requirements for eligibility:

1. You don't currently own a house
2. Placing and building one of your own, would cost too much of your savings and slow you from working toward your personal development.

That's really it, putting it in a short way, here's what this all means.

You don't have a house, you are broke, you want one, post here or PM me.

I might post houses that are available as time goes by and I get them ready. I am hoping this will be a success.

Thanks for reading everyone, and please, have a wonderful day.

-MIQ
I'll gladly take one, I'm a veteran who's broke and just started back up.

Jyujinkai

Sorceror
hi MIQ, i'd like to you up on your offer. just started on this shard about a week ago and been having fun training up some skills.
if you could, somewhere in trammel would be nice.

MadeInQuebec

hi MIQ, i'd like to you up on your offer. just started on this shard about a week ago and been having fun training up some skills.
if you could, somewhere in trammel would be nice.

I will be happy to!

Will start working on your plot as soon as... (see below message)

I'll gladly take one, I'm a veteran who's broke and just started back up.

Your house is ready for pick-up!

I sent you a Pm about it, keep in mind that my prime time is ususally arpund 9h00 pm EST but I can do different tomes sometimes on weekends

Andrew123456

Wanderer
I will be happy to!

Will start working on your plot as soon as... (see below message)

Your house is ready for pick-up!

I sent you a Pm about it, keep in mind that my prime time is ususally arpund 9h00 pm EST but I can do different tomes sometimes on weekends
7:00 PM EST Saturday?