UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Demise's] Homes for the Homeless

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
hi MIQ, i'd like to you up on your offer. just started on this shard about a week ago and been having fun training up some skills.
if you could, somewhere in trammel would be nice.

It's your turn now!

I'll get you set up shortly, so PM me with your availability, I should be on and off tommorow!

hale2407

Sorceror
Hello there, if at all possible this amateur Treasure Hunter could take advantage of your kind nature with a house if the offer still stands?

MadeInQuebec

Hello there, if at all possible this amateur Treasure Hunter could take advantage of your kind nature with a house if the offer still stands?

Hello dear amateur treasute hunter,

Yes the offer stands, and I will work on something for you tonight after I get back from work.

I should be ready to deliver somewhere betweeb 8h00-9h00 pm EST hope you can be on in that time frame!

If you could tell me an approximate location, like proximity of something in particular so it narrows down my reaserch that would be good.

Looking forward to meeting you!

hale2407

Sorceror
Hello dear amateur treasute hunter,

Yes the offer stands, and I will work on something for you tonight after I get back from work.

I should be ready to deliver somewhere betweeb 8h00-9h00 pm EST hope you can be on in that time frame!

If you could tell me an approximate location, like proximity of something in particular so it narrows down my reaserch that would be good.

Looking forward to meeting you!

That time frame is fine for me thank you. Will be around Luna. 'Kantona'. I don't have a huge choice of preference as I only started back up again a couple of days ago. Anywhere in Tram will be fine, anything near mountains will be good if possible? Thank you.

MadeInQuebec

That time frame is fine for me thank you. Will be around Luna. 'Kantona'. I don't have a huge choice of preference as I only started back up again a couple of days ago. Anywhere in Tram will be fine, anything near mountains will be good if possible? Thank you.

Anything is possible, that's why I ask for people preferences,

It could be near Luna, Near Britain, Near Mountains, Waterfront, Near a particular dungeon, and so on!

The sky is the limit my friend! :D

Artenios

Traveler
Hello MadeInQuebec!
I present you another homeless newcomer to Demise.
Can I have a little bit of you infinite generosity?

Thank you!

MadeInQuebec

Hello MadeInQuebec!
I present you another homeless newcomer to Demise.
Can I have a little bit of you infinite generosity?

Thank you!
Greetings my friend!

I will be happy to start working on a plot for you shortly.

Is there a particular location you have an interest in? Proximity to a certain city, dungeon, or perhaps mountains or ocean front?

If you give me some guidance on this I'll try to find something that suits your interests, if not I'll place one randomly and PM you as soon as I have to all together!

I normally deliver houses somewhere around 9:00 PM EST, make sure you can make yourself available during this time, otherwise PM me and we'll take an appointment for a time that works for both of us.

Insomniac-

Sorceror
Hello MIQ, you probably don't know me but I've been playing demise since the first month it opened (off and on). If you need more funding please don't hesitate to ask. I've gotten rid of most of my wealth, but I still have enough :)