UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Demise's] Homes for the Homeless

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Hi id like a house if you can find one, A castle is fine.. joking, anysize will get me started :D Thanks for your help

Sure thing!

No problem!

Here's what your castle will look like!

(until you redesign) :p

And again, Thanks to @Sevenz , the welcome & welcome back packages are back, meaning you get a nifty little chest inside with some basic essentials!

PM me tommorow to meet me for delivery with your character name :)

samamfaa

Wanderer
Hello!! I'm still fairly new to UO and Demise. :) So far, I'm having a great time. I love what you do, so sweet. I think a lovely waterfall house would be so awesome to decorate with flowers. (i have been growing lots of plants ) hehe. Keep up the great house building. <3 -Sam

MadeInQuebec

Hello!! I'm still fairly new to UO and Demise. :) So far, I'm having a great time. I love what you do, so sweet. I think a lovely waterfall house would be so awesome to decorate with flowers. (i have been growing lots of plants ) hehe. Keep up the great house building. <3 -Sam

Customizing a waterfall house I'm afraid would be out of my sphere of abilities.

I can try, but I do not guarantee any success, and it might take a couple days before I can deliver it, but I'll see what I can do and I will keep you posted!

Greetings Demisians,

Everyone should have a home, it saddens me to think that members of our community has to pay the outrageous bills at the local INN's in order to have a place to sleep out of the wild.

Therefore, I will be providing anyone with a small home so they have a place to call their own. They will all be in a similar fashion and as of now, the quantities of them available are not limited.

You will have your own plot of land, with grass, or snow if you like winter around your lands, the standard home size offered will be about 11 x 11, designed as a little cottage but some exception may be made depending on the location of that particular home.

One could never feel really welcome, until they have they own little place that they can call home. I have very few requirements but I trust everyone that they will be respected.

Requirements for eligibility:

1. You don't currently own a house
2. Placing and building one of your own, would cost too much of your savings and slow you from working toward your personal development.

That's really it, putting it in a short way, here's what this all means.

You don't have a house, you are broke, you want one, post here or PM me.

I might post houses that are available as time goes by and I get them ready. I am hoping this will be a success.

Thanks for reading everyone, and please, have a wonderful day.

-MIQ
I'm bout new as they come to the shard as my old shard shut down last week may I please partake in this bountiful land development!

Minny Uppercut

Wanderer
I need a house :( id also like to live in fel idk why i just like fel better any house would be nice seeings how i am poor and cannot afford one if you can help please do

thanks

MadeInQuebec

Hi,

Sure I will help you, and sure you will get a house in Fel.

I will pm you whem I am done, I should work on it tonmorow evening.

MadeInQuebec

This is not over folks!

@Minny Uppercut got her house yesterday.

@fopkl will be receiving this one today.

Thanks to everyone who refers new player to me for their housing needs.

Thanks to everyone who is participating in their welcome commitee (is that how you right it?), whether if it's by helping them yourself, or refering them to people who are willing to do so.

Thanks to @Sevenz for the gift boxes in the houses.

I wish everyone happy holidays! Do not hesitate to post here for your housing needs!

Love, MIQ

Anything close to a town or guardzone would be fine. not very picky or choosey. also if possible something that could be expanded later on?