UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Demise's] Homes for the Homeless

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Greetings Demisians,

Everyone should have a home, it saddens me to think that members of our community has to pay the outrageous bills at the local INN's in order to have a place to sleep out of the wild.

Therefore, I will be providing anyone with a small home so they have a place to call their own. They will all be in a similar fashion and as of now, the quantities of them available are not limited.

You will have your own plot of land, with grass, or snow if you like winter around your lands, the standard home size offered will be about 11 x 11, designed as a little cottage but some exception may be made depending on the location of that particular home.

One could never feel really welcome, until they have they own little place that they can call home. I have very few requirements but I trust everyone that they will be respected.

Requirements for eligibility:

1. You don't currently own a house
2. Placing and building one of your own, would cost too much of your savings and slow you from working toward your personal development.

That's really it, putting it in a short way, here's what this all means.

You don't have a house, you are broke, you want one, post here or PM me.

I might post houses that are available as time goes by and I get them ready. I am hoping this will be a success.

Thanks for reading everyone, and please, have a wonderful day.

-MIQ

HONOURABLE MENTIONS

@Sevenz For providing many of the houses given away with a boxes of random goods as part of a welcome start up package

@TheRealPhil For providing start up money to come with the houses

@ThePope For providing leather parts, jewelry to make LRC suits, along with empty runebook to fill at your convenience

@april0395 For providing pre-marked runebooks, for various usefull location

@Bama For her heavy contribution towards construction funds

This program is a huge success thanks to the contribution of all these wonderful members of the community.

May it be written in history, that we thrive on seeing the community shine with success and benevolent actions.

Last edited:

Mykroft

Sorceror
Hello MadeInQuebec and thank you for your generous offer. My son and I are getting going in Trammel around my old stomping grounds around Britain. We just saved up enough for a boat so a house is a ways off. We were starting to discuss where we'd like to be - perhaps out on a coast for our fishing trips, or possibly somewhere with some foot traffic for a shop. He is going full mage and fisherman, and I have a scribe and an axe warrior. If you can make our dream of home ownership a reality we would be forever grateful. Would even be willing to make mortgage paymentts!

Thanks again!
Mykroft and BigMangoHead, son of Mykroft [9 years old]

acidtrip84

Wanderer
yeah this idea is great MIQ, I also would like to donate to this idea and hopefully you can inspire some people who start here to not just uninstall after it being tough to start out - hit me up later on tonight (gmt) and i'll give you a check

MadeInQuebec

Hello MadeInQuebec and thank you for your generous offer. My son and I are getting going in Trammel around my old stomping grounds around Britain. We just saved up enough for a boat so a house is a ways off. We were starting to discuss where we'd like to be - perhaps out on a coast for our fishing trips, or possibly somewhere with some foot traffic for a shop. He is going full mage and fisherman, and I have a scribe and an axe warrior. If you can make our dream of home ownership a reality we would be forever grateful. Would even be willing to make mortgage paymentts!

Thanks again!

I gladly will :)

I'll find the perfect spot for you and send you a message throughout the day :)

MadeInQuebec

Now ready for delivery :)

royal kapero2

Sorceror

Thanks again!
You and your son go on fishing trips in ultima online?

You have already ruined your reputation. You will never step in felucca or else I will hunt you.