UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Demise's] Homes for the Homeless

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Hey! I was wondering if you're still giving a house to newbies? I started last week and a house would be very helpful :D

Sure can, will have to be a bit patient I have a couple pending project but I'll let you know as soon as I get to start working on yours, might take a few days tho, and I take weekends off as well ;)

MadeInQuebec

Hey MadeInQuebec! My twin brother and I are just getting started on this server. We were wondering if you had 2 plots next to each other. Looking to have one house with a blacksmithing room if possible. Thanks in advance!

~Mudaine & Dirtnap~
Hey! I was wondering if you're still giving a house to newbies? I started last week and a house would be very helpful :D

I believe you two guys are still waiting for houses from me.

I've been a little bit behind on it I apologize.

Please send me a PM with an approximate location, and I'll get on them shortly.

Make sure you can make yourself available between 8-9h00 PM Est for Delivery, that's an issue I encoutered sometimes :)

MIQ, first of all, great job. I think anyone that is helping foster up and coming players is well deserving of recognition.

Secondly, what do you think about decorating these plots before you hand them out?

MadeInQuebec

MIQ, first of all, great job. I think anyone that is helping foster up and coming players is well deserving of recognition.

Secondly, what do you think about decorating these plots before you hand them out?

Thanks for the praise :)

I did not want to get into decorating because I am nowhere near even decent in decoration lol. In all of my houses I only have one that's Deco'ed and I payed to get it like that :p

If I would have someone willing to do that part, we could work as a team, I'll place plot and design it, then have the interior decorator come in and finalize it, but that would need some logistics in order to also make sure the player does not wait too too long for their plots. :)

Thanks for the praise :)

I did not want to get into decorating because I am nowhere near even decent in decoration lol. In all of my houses I only have one that's Deco'ed and I payed to get it like that :p

If I would have someone willing to do that part, we could work as a team, I'll place plot and design it, then have the interior decorator come in and finalize it, but that would need some logistics in order to also make sure the player does not wait too too long for their plots. :)

Depending on how many of these houses your pumping out per day, per week, or whatever, I'd be willing to be the interior decorator, atleast for a couple. ^_^"

MadeInQuebec

Depending on how many of these houses your pumping out per day, per week, or whatever, I'd be willing to be the interior decorator, atleast for a couple. ^_^"

It's quite on and off, but I think I moved about 3 in the last 2 weeks, I would consider that being the total amount I can pull in that time frame, when you take into consideration finding the spot, designing, and then meeting with the person who wants it, which proved to be the hardest part :p

DannoBro

Wanderer
Mate if your interested I was gunna pay you to redecorate and organise Alvins vendor house in Luna.
You seem handy with the deco. Will talk to Alvin if you're willing.

MadeInQuebec

Mate if your interested I was gunna pay you to redecorate and organise Alvins vendor house in Luna.
You seem handy with the deco. Will talk to Alvin if you're willing.

Interesting offer, but all I do is very basic designs, I did not particularly expect to startcontracting in construction :D

While I am happy designing plots, decorating them and organizing them is a whole different story ;)

MadeInQuebec

It has been a while I have not posted outgoing houses.

So here's for, for @Dark Arts

Thanks to @Sevenz they now come with a nifty startup package!

merloc01

Sorceror
Hello I am new and was referred to you for getting a house. I am hoping for something near a dungeon, I'm not picky at all and I just appreciate the help. Thank you!