UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Demise's] Homes for the Homeless

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Another one ready, for hopefully another happy customer ;) @Daaa Bears

Mudaine311

Wanderer
Hey MadeInQuebec! My twin brother and I are just getting started on this server. We were wondering if you had 2 plots next to each other. Looking to have one house with a blacksmithing room if possible. Thanks in advance!

~Mudaine & Dirtnap~

MadeInQuebec

Hey MadeInQuebec! My twin brother and I are just getting started on this server. We were wondering if you had 2 plots next to each other. Looking to have one house with a blacksmithing room if possible. Thanks in advance!

~Mudaine & Dirtnap~

I can work something out for you, will take a few days, but this will be on my "to do" list. I'll let you know via PM the progress when applicable.

I'll make a design on one of them that will allow you to set up a blacksmith room, I will not decorate I will leave that part to you :)

MB.

Wanderer
Can I get one? Preferably in a high traffic area so I can fully maximize my grindr profile

Uomvp

Knight
I would like to help as well. I dont have time to find houses but I have plenty of gold to get u on ur way.

I will given made the cash to put in ur house as a welcome home gift.

Daaa Bears

Traveler
MIQ, I rescind my request for a house. I feel like I am cheating by not following the guidelines as I already have a small tower. I truly appreciate your offer to help. I'm working on a carpenter so in the future, once GM'd I can provide some furnishings for these homes for new players.

CaptinUndies

Wanderer
Ll
Lol, it wasn't meant to ruin it. Would 1k a mointh really ruin it for a new player? Besides, he wouldn't be able to forclose it even if he wanted to. I just thought it would add a way for new players to pay for their own way if they wanted to do that.
Not really. but 1000 a month for someone more then capable of making thousands in a matter of minutes wouldn't make any difference.

MadeInQuebec

~Mudaine & Dirtnap~

Since I will collapse one plot, I will start working on your first plot tonight once I've found the spot.

You will need to get the first one before I can work on one for your brother.

CaptinUndies

Wanderer
Hey MIQ out of curiosity I got a Dragon barding deed the other day made by Lady Made in Canada. That wouldn't be you would it?

MadeInQuebec

And I had another friend start playing. And am trying to get him to join the forums and told him about you hooking new players up so hopefully he should be on here soon. I told him I would put a good word in for him.

If you can get him on, I have a plot that was ready for someone else who changed his mind, instead of taking it down I would gladly transfer it over.

Hi, I am not sure if you are still doing this but I could use a home. I started this shard about 3 years ago and just stopped playing cause I couldn't seem to get anywhere. Now I am back and would like to stick it out this time and maybe figure things out a bit this time. If possible I would like a house in Fel, would like to get my ass kicked from time to time and maybe learn how to pvp, if not ill take whatever. Thanks

MadeInQuebec

Hi, I am not sure if you are still doing this but I could use a home. I started this shard about 3 years ago and just stopped playing cause I couldn't seem to get anywhere. Now I am back and would like to stick it out this time and maybe figure things out a bit this time. If possible I would like a house in Fel, would like to get my ass kicked from time to time and maybe learn how to pvp, if not ill take whatever. Thanks

I am currently holding on in Tram at the moment, if that one would do for you I would gladly transfer it tonight so I can start working on a different project!

Would that be acceptable for you? If so, would you be able to meet me around 8:00 PM EST?

CaptinUndies

Wanderer
yes it would, and I really appreciate it
Hey man if your looking for a group of people to hang out with and dungeon crawl hit me up got more then a few friends playing over the last month or so and we are kicking all kinds of ass. Just let me know what template your playing and we will help you out if possible.

snowfy

Wanderer
Hey! I was wondering if you're still giving a house to newbies? I started last week and a house would be very helpful :D