UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Demise's] Homes for the Homeless

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
New house ready for deliver for @Ezelboy

Disclaimer: I am still learning on the roof things, so constructive criticism is welcomed :)

CaptinUndies

Wanderer
Greetings Demisians,

Everyone should have a home, it saddens me to think that members of our community has to pay the outrageous bills at the local INN's in order to have a place to sleep out of the wild.

Therefore, I will be providing anyone with a small home so they have a place to call their own. They will all be in a similar fashion and as of now, the quantities of them available are not limited.

You will have your own plot of land, with grass, or snow if you like winter around your lands, the standard home size offered will be about 11 x 11, designed as a little cottage but some exception may be made depending on the location of that particular home.

One could never feel really welcome, until they have they own little place that they can call home. I have very few requirements but I trust everyone that they will be respected.

Requirements for eligibility:

1. You don't currently own a house
2. Placing and building one of your own, would cost too much of your savings and slow you from working toward your personal development.

That's really it, putting it in a short way, here's what this all means.

You don't have a house, you are broke, you want one, post here or PM me.

I might post houses that are available as time goes by and I get them ready. I am hoping this will be a success.

Thanks for reading everyone, and please, have a wonderful day.

-MIQ
Checking around for a buddy that just got into playing and was wondering if you had anything available?

madwhite

Sorceror
If I were you MIQ, I would have your new tenants pay the mortage by placing a vendor on your main toons plot and rent it for X number of months. It would make things more interesting.

MadeInQuebec

If I were you MIQ, I would have your new tenants pay the mortage by placing a vendor on your main toons plot and rent it for X number of months. It would make things more interesting.

That could be an idea :) But then it wouldn't be a free service which is what I felt like offering at this time :)

CaptinUndies

Wanderer
Sure do!

I have a wonderful plot i've been holding for this moment.

Will start working on it shortly!

Are you or your buddy available in evening EST timezone? If so, I'll make a point to get that ready tonight!
Sure let me speak with him and keep in touch with you thank you

Greckle

Wanderer
Sure do!

Are you or your buddy available in evening EST timezone? If so, I'll make a point to get that ready tonight!

Hi there MIQ. This is a really awesome thing your doing for folks here. I'm the buddy captin undies was talking about and It'd be nice to not have to keep crashing out on my various friends couches every night.

I'll be around sometime shortly after 6pm cst time tonight and can be around all night with a brief 30min or so break around 9/10pm cst. I'll keep an eye posted to the thread here

Greckle

CaptinUndies

Wanderer
Sure do!

I really appreciate what you are doing for Greckle. And how helpful everybody on demise has been. You are doing a great service for the community. Thank you

MadeInQuebec

Hi there MIQ. This is a really awesome thing your doing for folks here. I'm the buddy captin undies was talking about and It'd be nice to not have to keep crashing out on my various friends couches every night.

I'll be around sometime shortly after 6pm cst time tonight and can be around all night with a brief 30min or so break around 9/10pm cst. I'll keep an eye posted to the thread here

Greckle
I really appreciate what you are doing for Greckle. And how helpful everybody on demise has been. You are doing a great service for the community. Thank you

Ready for delivery!

In the heart of the Wolf Clan Village, designed with respect to their village!

CaptinUndies

Wanderer
What they are doing is just fine. Its a kind gesture for new players and makes people feel welcome when they join demise. Why ruin it like that?

madwhite

Sorceror
Ll
What they are doing is just fine. Its a kind gesture for new players and makes people feel welcome when they join demise. Why ruin it like that?
Lol, it wasn't meant to ruin it. Would 1k a mointh really ruin it for a new player? Besides, he wouldn't be able to forclose it even if he wanted to. I just thought it would add a way for new players to pay for their own way if they wanted to do that.

Daaa Bears

Traveler
Hi MIQ, technically I do not qualify as I recently was able to sell some spined leather and buy myself a small tower. What I didn't not think about was designing my own unique place. I was wondering if you could help me do that, or can I "sell" you my place in return for an epic MIQ masterpiece?
Thank you for the consideration.

MadeInQuebec

Hi MIQ, technically I do not qualify as I recently was able to sell some spined leather and buy myself a small tower. What I didn't not think about was designing my own unique place. I was wondering if you could help me do that, or can I "sell" you my place in return for an epic MIQ masterpiece?
Thank you for the consideration.

I would not consider my design epic by any means, but I thank you for the compliment :)

I will gladly work on a plot for you, and whether or not you keep your small tower or not is pointless at this point, so do with it as you wish :)

I will PM you with for a delivery time shortly, ETA 8h30 PM EST (2.5 hours from now)