UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why do you consider yourself a top tear demise player?

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
What about the other day when it was falda idiot soloman someone else, alvin and like 4 more zs all killed at coon by Kolby friskel and i

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Alvin is a great support char for PvP similar to muscly..with less leadership actions. Alvin can lead a PvP scenario but I don't think he does it often

Ilikered

Sorceror
Just because we all were on the same spawn it doesnt mean we didnt fight each other dude and even if we were together it would be 5 vs. 7 ZS. You use polish math or provocation? :confused:
u just could aprove it was like Alvin says and stop writing ur bullshit. :)

ps. Alvin there was 1 helloshity too ^^

Ilikered

Sorceror
What about the other day when it was falda idiot soloman someone else, alvin and like 4 more zs all killed at coon by Kolby friskel and i
ZS never ally with solomon kane or idiot :)

ps. killing some tamers or unsuited ppl by u and ur 2 friends dont mean shit :)

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Well when 5 or 6...unsuited? It was a few fallen mages a fallen archer, alvin, and other names I cannot remember..either which way I take pride in killing anyone that comes to fel...including naked chars trying to use mbs house for runes..then drop 40 hrsk :)

Ilikered

Sorceror
Just because we all were on the same spawn it doesnt mean we didnt fight each other dude and even if we were together it would be 5 vs. 7 ZS. You use polish math or provocation? :confused:
Ah and btw do u remember when u and ur HZ friend Roonie Rocket or smth got raped by 1 ninja archer 1 mage and 1 archer at iceland? It was that day when u killed only 1 our spawner and 3 of us reloged raped u and u came back with that same great pvpers Falda, Idiot, Conviction, Brunhilda and some guy i dont remember.
I will start making films cause i see ur great memory about ur great pvp actions is making u jokes :)

Ilikered

Sorceror
Well when 5 or 6...unsuited? It was a few fallen mages a fallen archer, alvin, and other names I cannot remember..either which way I take pride in killing anyone that comes to fel...including naked chars trying to use mbs house for runes..then drop 40 hrsk :)
U know why its fake? Cause atm only 2 fallens are playing...1 mage and 1 archer. Make screens next time or vid like me from know to shut little kapero mouth forveeerrrr :)

I am no expert in pvp, but I have seen Alvin fight a few times in coon and I think he is one of the top pvpers in this shard.

hHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

When I first started on this shard they used to tell me Kaz and Skorp.. but they weren't around long after i joined.. I met dj tempest argyle goat fix .. and those guys are the bosses for me.

You coming back to play this fall? Big things coming :p

and yes by big things, I meant my gigantic engorged e-peen swinging around hitting any enemies in the face.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Ah and btw do u remember when u and ur HZ friend Roonie Rocket or smth got raped by 1 ninja archer 1 mage and 1 archer at iceland? It was that day when u killed only 1 our spawner and 3 of us reloged raped u and u came back with that same great pvpers Falda, Idiot, Conviction, Brunhilda and some guy i dont remember.
I will start making films cause i see ur great memory about ur great pvp actions is making u jokes :)

I couldn't get ''raped'' because i didnt die and that guy was not experienced and you brag about killing him 2v3, you have full suit and playing 10 years that game, thats all what can you do..? What about one BOS and 2 maltan force, these guys showed up and you didn't even try to protect your own spawn just recalled in panic, leaving your blue friend spawner as ghost. Nice team.

Last edited:

Ilikered

Sorceror
I couldn't get ''raped'' because i didnt die and that guy was not experienced and you brag about killing him 2v3, you have full suit and playing 10 years that game, thats all what can you do..? What about one BOS and 2 maltan force, these guys showed up and you didn't even try to protect your own spawn just recalled in panic, leaving your blue friend spawner as ghost. Nice team.
Lolz ? We didnt kill u cause u recalled in panic? They showed up and run with on the spawn ...keep going with shit talk :))

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Claiming you are a good pvper bc of duels is just pathetic, we all know duel rulesets are all about nox/bleed/mortal shitty spamming templates, UO is about field fights.
Hello kitties (Ds players) are all brazilians, they lag every 5 steps, freeze very often (not to mention random disconnects) and still can beat large groups sometimes, you should be thankful they are still around and have not moved to a more stable connection server (it does not really mean having a lower ping), another brazilian guild called MiD already moved.

Killed kitty, then only that archer left but he was too scared 1v1 and ran :c And they both didn't freeze every 5 steps.

Me vs 2DS.png

Slave-

Sorceror
You coming back to play this fall? Big things coming :p

and yes by big things, I meant my gigantic engorged e-peen swinging around hitting any enemies in the face.

Yeah. I'm hanging around at the moment gathering funds and gear, had a chat to Dawn a couple of times to see who was around. Population looks so much better than when i stopped playing.
Lots of new items for me to learn about too so i'll definitely see you sometime, we can throw the bola around.

Americana

Sorceror
Yeah. I'm hanging around at the moment gathering funds and gear, had a chat to Dawn a couple of times to see who was around. Population looks so much better than when i stopped playing.
Lots of new items for me to learn about too so i'll definitely see you sometime, we can throw the bola around.

Awesome!

PM me what gear you're looking for.