UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why do you consider yourself a top tear demise player?

Slugworth

Squire
Oh so youre talking about that time when I tried to keep a guy healed that is 7x? Maybe 7x with not even an rbc? Im glad you thought this was a 2v2. Me trying to heal a guy that dies with an explo fs. Get real LOL. Would you like a real 2v2 where i'm actually with a buddie instead of trying to heal someone who has no items. Steam or not you blow.

Slugworth

Squire
yes that time near minoc passage

Yeah, I didnt even remember that considering all I was doing was trying to heal a random guy that had 0 items anf died in a couple hits. As for you saying I can't kill people unless its in an arena, I guess you havent seen my recent screen shots or even the one where I won 2 1v1v1 tournaments and I was targeted first making it a 1v2 where I couldn't chug or eat an apple. You're fucking retarded, I would smash you on the field where you can chug and do what ever you want.

Slugworth

Squire
tragic retard you already proved this false
Are you delusional? God I swear, it's like arguing with a kid that has down syndrome, deep down you know you suck and that i'm good. It must suck knowing you can't hack it in a old ass game. Good night, not worth my time.

Ilikered

Sorceror
Lets cut the story short. Mytilus eveyone here knows reefer can beat your ass down anytime so stop acting like a macho. Reefer stop caring. Everyone happy.. Good morning in 8 hours my weekend starts :eek:
agree. but nobody cant argue with that that he have 25 ms ping... compare to even 150-200 (good plz if i some ppl could have it liek that all the time) its a huge diffrence :)

Good pvping field/spawn guild knows try to fill the ''ping whole'' with some other things - numbers/builds/mortal spams ^^ etc :p

Yaz

Squire
agree. but nobody cant argue with that that he have 25 ms ping... compare to even 150-200 (good plz if i some ppl could have it liek that all the time) its a huge diffrence :)

Good pvping field/spawn guild knows try to fill the ''ping whole'' with some other things - numbers/builds/mortal spams ^^ etc :p

Yup ...

Slave-

Sorceror
When I first started on this shard they used to tell me Kaz and Skorp.. but they weren't around long after i joined.. I met dj tempest argyle goat fix .. and those guys are the bosses for me.

Ilikered

Sorceror
I think TOP Demise PVP is Alvin on his pvm and some other ZS guy that plays here 2 weeks?
Why ?

Cause all the great demise pvpers (some one listed them above) need to gather to raid them at semidar :D It was like 7-8 vs 3-4

we could call names like : idiot, falda, bolanren, gabriel, Conviction smth, etc but we will not cause all knows them....the great demise PvPers

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
I think TOP Demise PVP is Alvin on his pvm and some other ZS guy that plays here 2 weeks?
Why ?

Cause all the great demise pvpers (some one listed them above) need to gather to raid them at semidar :D It was like 7-8 vs 3-4

we could call names like : idiot, falda, bolanren, gabriel, Conviction smth, etc but we will not cause all knows them....the great demise PvPers

Wtf are you ssaying?

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Why ?

Just because we all were on the same spawn it doesnt mean we didnt fight each other dude and even if we were together it would be 5 vs. 7 ZS. You use polish math or provocation? :confused:

SCV

Wanderer
I am no expert in pvp, but I have seen Alvin fight a few times in coon and I think he is one of the top pvpers in this shard.
His bola/fey/ma/fb combo used to kill almost everyone.
When I was spawning, I would feel a lot safer when we had him on our side.

Other players like slug-worth, or billy just rely on mortal spam to kill people, I have witnessed it first hand in brit.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Just because we all were on the same spawn it doesnt mean we didnt fight each other dude and even if we were together it would be 5 vs. 7 ZS. You use polish math or provocation? :confused:

Falda, Idiot, Gabriel, Conviction Slave, Bolanren (all in one party)

against

Me, Fallen (Gex), Fallen (Kharix) and an unsuited new player (Rayan)

And yes, several other people helping you that you havent partied =_='.

Last edited:
Reactions: SCV