UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why do you consider yourself a top tear demise player?

royal kapero2

Sorceror
Haha guys it's 4 years old picture and these polish are mad they do nothing but drink beer and play uo (still sucks after 10 years of playing). After i refused to rejoin them they started to harrass me! HAHA

GeX92

Squire
24 September 2012

I see you add this photo 2 years ago.. Nice that you add photo from 4 years ago xD

Kacper może i moją ulice znasz ale nie bardzo adres :) Co z tym zrobisz skoro i tak nie masz samochodu, nawet jakbym Ci podał dokładny adres to Ty nie potrafisz podać swojego bo sie... boisz? :)

Ilikered

Sorceror
Comon Guys leave royal alone... I will be visiting poland this winter and we are going to hang out!! TELL them ROYAL
Having sex with boys / girls in poland before they hit 18 is punishable by law.
So if i were u i would be carefull...

GeX92

Squire
To po chuj mi go podajesz skoro masz go w dupie -.-? Dalej nie podałeś swojego.. Zdjęcie może być 'older' - ale chyba sam w to nie wierzysz żeby nie wyjść na małolata.. :) Nadal czekam na adres na TSie, Skype. :) Jak go nie podasz w przeciagu 48h to wyjdziesz na zwykłego leszcza który potrafi tylko dużo szczekać w internecie i nic poza tym Kacprze :)

nawet Michał sie deklarował być w Katowicach i mnie zapraszał takze wykazał większe zaangazowanie od Ciebie -.-

Yaz

Squire
Having sex with boys / girls in poland before they hit 18 is punishable by law.
So if i were u i would be carefull...

Unlike you i'm not a virgin nerd and dying to get some HEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHU

Ilikered

Sorceror
Unlike you i'm not a virgin nerd and dying to get some HEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHU
i just wanted to warn u :( but if u put it like this i hope u will get smth from royal.. u know what i mean.

ps. i got a wife sooo miss again NERD :)

Yaz

Squire
i just wanted to warn u :( but if u put it like this i hope u will get smth from royal.. u know what i mean.

ps. i got a wife sooo miss again NERD :)

manikin doesn't qualify as a wife... HHUEHEUEHEUEHEUEEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUEHEUE

GeX92

Squire
Hahaha that guy sounds like retard even if he speaks his native language.

You don't understand ur language? It's terrible.. :) This post was directed special to you ;) You can't respond to POKE on Teamspeak so.. :) TAKE ME YOUR ADRESS, AND FINISH SEND ME MY ADDRESS ;) SorryMy invite me to Katowice to beer and probably is younger than you, you afraid to take me ur address..? arrive to Katowice to beer? terrible :eek:

Yaz.. I invite to Śląsk in Poland ;) If u insteresting, send me message on Skype ;)

GeX92

Squire
hmm 300km from me, but I think if someone can be drive to Wroclaw, I can drive too ;) Maybe Galder will be willing ;)