UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why do you consider yourself a top tear demise player?

Indika

Sorceror
Damian and his mom have invited me many times to visit Mother Poland... I think a reunion is in order!

Discuss marijuana policy in Poland?

GeX92

Squire
Damian and his mom have invited me many times to visit Mother Poland... I think a reunion is in order!

Discuss marijuana policy in Poland?

marihuana it still illegal in Poland but... what eyes don't see... :) haha :D I think that someone are willing to meet in Poland :p ( I'm willing near on me like Wroclaw ) :p

Indika

Sorceror
marihuana it still illegal in Poland but... what eyes don't see... :) haha :D I think that someone are willing to meet in Poland :p ( I'm willing near on me like Wroclaw ) :p

well you see...

KOCHAM KIELBASA!!!

I hear Poland has the best kielbasa :D so I will make my journey

mytilus

Sorceror
i just wanted to warn u :( but if u put it like this i hope u will get smth from royal.. u know what i mean.

ps. i got a wife sooo miss again NERD :)

she is hot!

Ilikered

Sorceror
Are you Patryk Ma? The one that posted royal's picture in the official Demise facebook group?

Why don't you show us a photo of you too? I only see fake pictures in your profile.
Some ppl respect their privacy and dont have facebook :p
And about his photo. U dont even know why the guy posted it dont u? The point was to show poor kid that he is no anonymous in tha internat. So next time he will think 2 times before he will say / post things to ppl.