UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

why do you consider yourself a top tear demise player?

SCV

Wanderer
Recently I always end up agreeing with you Heavy Smoker ( although I don't share your enthusiasm for tobacco smoking)

I am proud to say I never used a macro to pvp, besides vendor gate spamming, I got all the spells icons in my game window and I manually click on each one of them. With time and a decent mouse you can become quite good at it.
I also became pretty good at manually selecting my targets, I used to be really bad, but it's incredible how much you can improve with little practice.
I usually play those target flash games at work, they keep my hand in shape, steady and firm.

royal kapero2

Sorceror
I am the best all around player.. What makes someone the best? Someone that can play ALL styles of UO, AOS/Pre AOS, T2A and still destroy anyone aka me.. Also I pride myself on using no macros to pvp "besides double click mount to remount, and another to double click a bola but manually throw it" while these other "top players" use macros for every single action they do including using a moongate rofl.

It sounds like you sacrificed your life to UO and you still die to my one special ability. :(

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
I am the best all around player.. What makes someone the best? Someone that can play ALL styles of UO, AOS/Pre AOS, T2A and still destroy anyone aka me.. Also I pride myself on using no macros to pvp "besides double click mount to remount, and another to double click a bola but manually throw it" while these other "top players" use macros for every single action they do including using a moongate rofl.
BS

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
If you have a connection that can shoot someone with 4 magic arrows while the person is running full speed, it does not mean you are good, smoker I have beat you many times 1v1..granted these only happened when I let my health get low so you would stop running off screen. This is just like the weakest link in barcode pinging in the 20's saying he is the best on shard...I give it to kapero, ramax, etc that ping bad and still kill people. Though kapero you run faster than I do, so usually I dont think your ping is as bad as you say it is. Hopefully when I move back home I will show some of these ping monsters what it's like to have a fight with a skilled pvper just like I did back before, you will die every single time I fight you. But until then I will continue to make you run off screen

Yaz

Squire

Correction: *I think I am the best for the reasons hereunder*

1. My ping is around 60s ?
2. I use Steam and loop people down
3. I am a nerd

PS: You are not even close to the best i've seen come and go on this shard

Jackie Moon

Sorceror
Top teir players imo,

Gabriel-one of the all around best archers
Kapero-changes a battle dramatically
Alvin-watches spawns and good team mate
MB- good organizer, eow and bola
Hickman- sync dump, team play
Dj- sync dump, team play
ID- sync dump, team play, well known for 1v1
Ghetto- sync dump, team play
Tempest- sync dump, team play with horrible connection
Smoker-ping, cross heals, hybrid rep, hotkey for DUMP
Reefer- ping, and ability to put away his pride when bile yells at him
Epedimic- Finisher
Killa DJ- High Damager
Indika- Good at PvM and at PvP
Pumkin-Experienced/rich, canadian ping
Will-Experienced/rich, canadian ping
Spok-Experienced/rich, canadian ping
Hello Kitties- Good team play and feys
DOM-Best Run
Zulu-Best Run
Epedimic-Best Run

Many people i have missed, some becuz of them being inactive at the moment.

There is many i have missed, and some that are not at all active but will be in the future. For PvP a top teir player is someone imo that will change the fight. For example watching 3 people destroy 12 Hz..then bolanren comes in, now hz has gone from losing drastically to barely winning. On the other end you have people like Soloman Kane who will come in and cannot survive a dump from one person, and only offense is feys.

Last edited:

Slugworth

Squire
Me and ID went at it a bunch of times in the tournaments and I never lost to Id 1v1. Although ID is pretty good, I should be known for those 1v1s and even 1v2s. ID gives me the best run for my money.