UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veteran Reward Update

amish_ned

Sorceror
Re: Veteran Reward Update

i think another good idea would be deco items, yeah trammy stuff. They have no affect on pvp and I know there is alot of deeco stuff that we could be using for our houses. :p

wkstrm

Lord

DeViiaNt;1751830 said:
I agree. It's a pain having to go back and forth to the bank claiming commodities... especially when they're too heavy to hold all at once.

you know you can use a moongate? put the stuf you want to move to your house in a container. cast gate travel. pick up the box and hit the macro button that clicks on the yes button. to make the macro, do this.

cast gatetravel (to a location outside town)
start recording
doubleclick the moongate
click the yes button
stop recording
change the dbl click line to dbl click by type.

done. no need for special boxes. although, I like the idea for those boxes. :)

DeViiaNt;1751830 said:
I agree. It's a pain having to go back and forth to the bank claiming commodities... especially when they're too heavy to hold all at once.

In EA/mythic it has made stocking reg vendors a breeze.

Amazonia

Sorceror

Venomous Villain;1751945 said:
colored ethereals

No way, I don't want to see Pink Horses, Ice White Ridgeback and stuff like that... It would look completely AoS and I'm a AoS/Special Colors hater.

The_Man

Sorceror

I think there should just be new rewards, maybe some banners for house, deco shields for walls, kasa, cannons, dragon taxidermy kit and things of the like. You can always "take care" of the account farmers. If activity <= x days = delete.

Or maybe some sort of special selectable titles.

DeViiaNt

Knight

wkstrm;1751916 said:
you know you can use a moongate? put the stuf you want to move to your house in a container. cast gate travel. pick up the box and hit the macro button that clicks on the yes button. to make the macro, do this.

cast gatetravel (to a location outside town)
start recording
doubleclick the moongate
click the yes button
stop recording
change the dbl click line to dbl click by type.

done. no need for special boxes. although, I like the idea for those boxes. :)

mm I'm quite aware of gate travel and click gate macros.

Amazonia

Sorceror

A 6th character idea is cool...

Especially for those that are many people to use 4 accounts at once like me.

Amazonia

Sorceror

DeViiaNt;1752075 said:
mm I'm quite aware of gate travel and click gate macros.

Sometimes I have lot of loot to gather from corpses, and its so heavy with potions and regs that indeed, You need the gate travel macro, It always worked for me. Then the night theres about a dozen of pouches in front of my house and if im not too lazy i drop them where they should be stocked in.

DeViiaNt

Knight

Amazonia;1752080 said:
Sometimes I have lot of loot to gather from corpses, and its so heavy with potions and regs that indeed, You need the gate travel macro, It always worked for me. Then the night theres about a dozen of pouches in front of my house and if im not too lazy i drop them where they should be stocked in.

I do have a click gate macro, and I use it quite frequently =)

Amazonia;1752057 said:
No way, I don't want to see Pink Horses, Ice White Ridgeback and stuff like that... It would look completely AoS and I'm a AoS/Special Colors hater.

i didnt say they had to be pink or ice white...

TheNuthigh

Knight

make a damn restock stone

ie. (i put 60k of each reg 100 of eahc keg onto my stone) on the stone i get to set what it withdraws everytime i double click 77 of each reg 15 each pot etc.
as i withdraw the regs and pots from the stone, it subtracts them

blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

considering id say over 50% of uogamers population ahve over 5mill... and are lazy bastages (including myself)

would you like to double click each and every pot....or just tap that one stone....

TheNuthigh;1752228 said:
make a damn restock stone

ie. (i put 60k of each reg 100 of eahc keg onto my stone) on the stone i get to set what it withdraws everytime i double click 77 of each reg 15 each pot etc.
as i withdraw the regs and pots from the stone, it subtracts them

blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

considering id say over 50% of uogamers population ahve over 5mill... and are lazy bastages (including myself)

would you like to double click each and every pot....or just tap that one stone....

that would be awesome...even though i dont have 5 mil.....yet