UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veteran Reward Update

Lorthic

Knight
Re: Veteran Reward Update

Yes it is. It would also eliminate a few players having 4 houses on 4 accounts, thus allowing newbies more chances to gain a house of their own.

I don't like the idea of having the rewards being based off activity of an account. My main account is over three years old, but I've been having trouble finding time to play lately, and I would still enjoy using the new rewards. Sorry if this point was already brought up I just didn't want to read through every post.

Blessed bags of sending would be amazing. (3+ ?)

charcoal/blaze/ice white/etc blessed dye tubs would also be amazing (my favorite idea). only if they were restricted to high ages (like 4+)

an 18x18 plot on a giant combat restricted island out on the water that you can gate/recall into and out of! lol...

clothing bless deeds would be nice..

i guess blessed key chains could be useful, no big deal though.

how about unlimited item bank accounts? :/

Formater

Knight

ownageanonymous;1680146 said:
Blessed bags of sending would be amazing. (3+ ?)

charcoal/blaze/ice white/etc blessed dye tubs would also be amazing (my favorite idea). only if they were restricted to high ages (like 4+)

an 18x18 plot on a giant combat restricted island out on the water that you can gate/recall into and out of! lol...

clothing bless deeds would be nice..

i guess blessed key chains could be useful, no big deal though.

how about unlimited item bank accounts? :/

The only thing you did not ask for is Trammel *sigh*:rolleyes:

Mara

Knight

MarcusO;1680113 said:
Another cool idea! But I don't know if the % thing could be easily implemented. Perhaps staff could make a deed for a special storage chest as a reward (another 125 items) for a house...I don't know. I do like your idea.

Thanks, but I think someone else may have come up with it and I am just remembering it from an old thread. Someone else deserves the credit, but I would like to see it happen nonetheless. Countessa had quite a few good ideas on this topic if I remember correctly - veteran visa gold cards and what not.

CapLoD

Sorceror

not to drag an old thread back from the dead or anything but I think a way to increase house storage would be awesome.

also maybe a way to increase the number of pets that can be stabled?

Binky :)

Wanderer

My 1 suggestion
I hope you don't think this is to much but my dream idea was for a reward dye tub that acts as a poison tub that can apply to certain weapons but so it wouldn't be ambused have it only poisoners could use it and the older your accounts are the higher poison you can use from it to apply to your weps. Well I hope you like my suggestion and thanks for reading.

My 2 Suggestion

I thought of another suggestion thats not really an item and might be better to Hybrid. Perhaps giving out powerscrolls as reward items so old enough people can eventually reach legendary like on some other shards. It wouldn't really change Hybrid either because just getting at the max 20 points higher in skill to reach legendary can't do to much accept improve that character abit. Once again thank for reading.

Binky :)

Wanderer

Hello, I thought another possible reward item could be a special dye tub to dye armor i'm sure it'd be used alot in hybrid and most people will enjoy being able to have cool colored armor. Btw i'm not suggesting colors of the ingots otherwise noone would care for crafted armor.

Another Suggestion, I thought instead of Robes and cloaks perhaps peices of clothing like a skirt, doubtlet, and apron would be a good idea. Blessed would be nice to.

i think instead of rewards being created we should view it as gaining access to privileges.. i like the private area, maybe figure out some way to make a teleporter that checks account age that sends you to a veteran area, could be its own town if you will. special hunting areas, dueling pits that dont consume regs maybe?, private champ spawns, discount npcs vendors, i dont know just various things like that in a veteran village. it makes it so it doesnt matter how many accounts a person has, it just gives them access to a special area instead of just handed a special item for playing a long time.

to keep the lower class happy as well, there could be varying levels to the city, level one being 1 year, level 2 2 year, etc each level of the city has more and more perks

just my idea, would let people have something to look forward to when they hit each year mark

Winterlife

Wanderer

hoglegs;1678571 said:
Veterans should have the ability to access bank boxes from all characters on the account.

It would be nice to see a total vendor revenue on a public house's menu...

Veteran's should have access to more house customization options...

As far as items:

Blessed jewelry..

Ethereal mount dye tub?? Or possibly some choices of colored eth mounts?

What he said:)

Winterlife

Wanderer

ShneakySquirrel-hybrid;1678699 said:
When AoS was first released, every character got an option to make a piece of clothing (any clothing) with special hues that didn't exist else where. They were things like... deep sea blue, or a hue of blaze that NO ONE had... it was slightly lighter than blaze. You could do this for sandles, robes, aprons, cloaks, doublets, etc. It would be blessed and it said something like "I survived the Age of Shadows".

Something like that for each character on the vet account would be awesome. The items were tradable to, but they weren't overly common.

what he said too:)

Ozzy

Sorceror

FrostFire2006;1713357 said:
i think instead of rewards being created we should view it as gaining access to privileges.. i like the private area, maybe figure out some way to make a teleporter that checks account age that sends you to a veteran area, could be its own town if you will. special hunting areas, dueling pits that dont consume regs maybe?, private champ spawns, discount npcs vendors, i dont know just various things like that in a veteran village. it makes it so it doesnt matter how many accounts a person has, it just gives them access to a special area instead of just handed a special item for playing a long time.

to keep the lower class happy as well, there could be varying levels to the city, level one being 1 year, level 2 2 year, etc each level of the city has more and more perks

just my idea, would let people have something to look forward to when they hit each year mark
Would probably piss of the younger generation of the shard since the majority will still be in the regular place, fighting like hell to earn the kind of money the veterans earn...
Nice dream though...

Make the rewards for 2 year +, but in the case of runebook copying, only the 2 + year accounts can use the runebooks.

Just an example.