UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veteran Reward Update

Enzomniak

Wanderer
Re: Veteran Reward Update

• gump with choice to +20PS a skill only on that acct
  • +5 stat scroll only for that acct
  • taming control slots increased or pets req's cut in half (rounded up) ie. dragon is now 2 slots, mare 1 so a vet could take along 2 drags with his mare instead of 1 OR some kind of change to provo so its easy (and useful) to a vet
  • ranger or phoenix armor (blessed?) or blessed glacial staff only for that account
  • personal wep bless deed only for that account
A vet will prolly want to show off something cool as well as being able to do something new/better as, after 4-5 years he/she is prolly pretty bored hehe Can only dream for these haha

Phooey

Knight

Honestly, I think vet rewards should be done like santa currently is. Tiered pay structure for higher vet rewards, so you can buy those that you need and it serves as a gold sink.

Phooey

Knight

The leper affinity;1779875 said:
@1825 days (5 years) an account should be able to place a 2nd house w/o their main going condemned.
You, sir, win this thread!

kdivers

Knight

dont ever plan on having another major change with this server. hybrid doesnt have the coders, and mark doesnt have the time.

Poptart;1780046 said:
I don't think Mark is even reading this anymore.

its hard to believe any of us are it was started a good 6months ago. and i dont think much changed since it was made whats gonna change now.

Dilly-hybrid

Wanderer

what about giving out taxidermy kits as like 2 year rewards or something? as I recall, they are not even 100% that you succeed with them. Perhaps have someone put items out like the old daily rares from UO like fruit baskets, candles, rocks, hay, jars, and the like. Just make them cost more, such as 5 reward points for a taxidermy kit, 3 reward points for a fruit basket etc. This way people won't be able to flood the server with the items. Yes there will be plenty, but if you put a whole bunch of new items out there that cost more reward points there is no reason to not expect that there won't be a spread of new items but not an over flow of them.

Nice ideas.

For example,How about special items named ''Thanks for playing Hybrid for x years!''?
Or something.

Sammich

Wanderer

kdivers;1780187 said:
dont ever plan on having another major change with this server. hybrid doesnt have the coders, and mark doesnt have the time.

it was a good run