UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Veteran Reward Update

Tomox2

Wanderer
Re: Veteran Reward Update

TheNuthigh;1752228 said:
would you like to double click each and every pot....or just tap that one stone....

well look at it this way...

I'd rather have many different guys seperately and one at a time then all at once

Kthx. ;P

beelzebub

Knight

Tomox2;1752716 said:
well look at it this way...

I'd rather have many different guys seperately and one at a time then all at once

Kthx. ;P

you're boring. asian chicks love the bukkake

dont let her lie to ya, guys :D

jkjk <3

i just seen this post and realize it's old and only read page ONE....but i'll throw my 2 cents at it.

skin color change deeds. so many times ive wanted to change the skin color of my character to one of the other ones you are able to choose from when you create a character (nothing exotic just the normal ones). These would also be a consumable item and would not hurt the economy.

Pill Puller-GL;1752935 said:
i just seen this post and realize it's old and only read page ONE....but i'll throw my 2 cents at it.

skin color change deeds. so many times ive wanted to change the skin color of my character to one of the other ones you are able to choose from when you create a character (nothing exotic just the normal ones). These would also be a consumable item and would not hurt the economy.
this is actually a great idea.

Arcanus Baja

Wanderer

i dont know. the code is likely very different but just in case. i would talk to the developers of the SWG emulator. they have the code that SWG uses that makes it to where certain Vet rewards are a choose once type of deal. after seeing how they wrote the code im sure you could convert it to UO.
At that point you could make whatever you wanted for rewards. just make it so they have to be like 3 years plus for the good rewards and that like ethy mounts and dye tubs the account must be old enough to wear/use the items.
you could even go as far as making it so for year three you get one choice per account of like 4 different items. that way you can only have one per account or with 4 accounts have all of them.

personally i think that this should make it very nice even though since my older accts were deleted when i went to iraq, i wouldnt be able to get any of them.
and if anyone already said this sorry but i wont read through everything.

Ogrish777

Wanderer

6 months - +1 ar cloth deed colors like bronze,copper,etc
1 year - +1 ar cloth upper colors ,
1 year 6 months - +2 ar cloth upper colors than 1 year( like veteran reward cloth now had),dye tube with special colors for boots and leather

2 year - +3 ar cloth upper colors, cbd linked to char
3 year +4 ar cloth upper colors,cloth name change deed( can be used only by this account , only one time)
4 years + 5 ar cloth ***bod*** colored
5> years = another +5 ar cloth bod colored

kdivers

Knight

i like the concept of veteran trinny roses... where only people with accounts 4+ years can even hold one.

i still vote for something wearable that's sexy.

I would also liek to see improvements made to the crafting menus :-D i've been a blacksmith for over 4 years now, and im no better than a smith a macro 2 hours ago :-(

The_Man

Sorceror

I would also liek to see improvements made to the crafting menus :-D i've been a blacksmith for over 4 years now, and im no better than a smith a macro 2 hours ago :-(

Except that most smithies even at 4 years are poor humble men. And you, sport your pure white and tell poor new players to go "mine snow at ice isle for snowball" hahaha, ah, good times.

TheNuthigh;1752228 said:
make a damn restock stone

ie. (i put 60k of each reg 100 of eahc keg onto my stone) on the stone i get to set what it withdraws everytime i double click 77 of each reg 15 each pot etc.
as i withdraw the regs and pots from the stone, it subtracts them

blah blah blah yadda yadda yadda

considering id say over 50% of uogamers population ahve over 5mill... and are lazy bastages (including myself)

would you like to double click each and every pot....or just tap that one stone....

best idea so far

kdivers

Knight

The_Man;1754618 said:
Except that most smithies even at 4 years are poor humble men. And you, sport your pure white and tell poor new players to go "mine snow at ice isle for snowball" hahaha, ah, good times.

hahahaha. so true :p

Lesabre

Sorceror

Mark;1678294 said:
The current issue preventing me from implementing any worthwhile veteran rewards is account farming.

It would take me a few minutes to add new items to the system. Unfortunately, I can't think of anything I can add that won't become worthless 10 minutes after the server restarts.

I think at this point it might be better to simply give additional privileges to older accounts. This would mean having an older account would only benefit you if you actively use it.

Any suggestions along those lines?
I didn't read this entire thread so I have no idea if it's been said, but can't you make the new rewards exclusive only to the account it's claimed on? Meaning no other acc can use it besides that particular one. This would cause the need to actively use it.