UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 5/24 & 5/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefaristides

Wanderer
Re: Updates 5/24

Man the whole lack of patching thing used to mess me up years ago when I was playing on Athlore---

All you have to do is delete your client.exe and just run the patch program again.

woodycook

Knight

Now where are those dungeons? I need somewhere to test my Spellweave.
Just kidding, ;) I know the dungeons will come out when they come out.

_Nish

Wanderer

Spellweaving is cool and all

but this update was not.

MA turrets are the fel rule now, yeah, great work.

So what is going to happen to the Hiryus that change color when i dismount. Do they stay this way or will they turn totally grey eventually?

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

So glad they fixed ma.....Maybe now the trammies will stop crying. Like you couldn't turret yourself. :/

SiCeruS

Sorceror

No wonder earlier why I was being mass dump with MA. I thought there were 10 people chasing me. YAY for the updates

SteelCore

Wanderer
Re: Updates 5/24 & 5/25

mizer100;275069 said:
so is there a anti-macro code now or not thank you

For arms lore yes, you cannot raise it with a single or a few items.
I tried to raise it with all of my weared armour and weapons, but it gained only 0.3 per item. So i made 125 daggers, put them in chests and wrote a razormacro, and let it loop overnight, now i have 100 arms lore.

[Drakull]

Knight

woodycook;274922 said:
anyone know what asayre meant when he said...

:Meditate on new things that exists but is just out of reach."

???

I though on that same thing... but the doom's puzzle seems not to be on yet.

SteelCore

Wanderer

Drakull-demise;275087 said:
I though on that same thing...

What i found out is, now you become a msg when you stop bleeding by bandages and the range for applying bandages on pets is one tile greater...nothing really serious :)

Xandro

Wanderer

Nish;274997 said:
Spellweaving is cool and all

but this update was not.

MA turrets are the fel rule now, yeah, great work.

Your a arrogant asshole, why don't you code and update your own damn shard then. With a couple hundred people complaining about every bug or mistake you make you can STFU now Nish because every comment I've seen you make so far has been nothing but negative.

Oh, and my hat's off to Asayre and anyone else involved for this update; sorry I forgot to mention this in my previous post. Perhaps I'll be able to see this for myself eventually... It seems that somehow, EA's server managed to send me version 4.x of UO, to replace my version 5.0.2. So I have to go and download it again, and cross my fingers to hope it's the right one this time... :(

SaferSephiroth

Sorceror

If anyone will post a list of all the spellweaving spells, and then the ones that are currently working, and then what to cast to gain spellweaving, id appreciate it. Now with the Anti Macro Code Implemented my skill gains are gonna take even longer than ever :D.

Thanks Asayre, I <3 the Challenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.