UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 5/24 & 5/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokozuna

Wanderer
Re: Updates 5/24

in osi they made it harder for bushido mages because they were cheap....they need combat skill AND 80 dex so i hope demise does the same.

i yhink its pub 43

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer

How hard is this to make? :D

Magery 100
Evalint 120
Parry 100
Bushido 100
Fighting skill 100
Med 100
Resist 100

ELF: 80 80 90

Easy to make with a equiv. to 3 year old account and a 25 stat scroll

And I have noticed it is easy to equip 40 lmc, and put on like a Totem for str :)

Yokozuna

Wanderer

BUG:

I casted summon familiar on a boat (wisp) and now the wisp is blocking my location of the boat, i went off screen/ recalled / fully log out...and the wisp is still there. I think this is a bug becasue any summons familiars will disappear when you go off screen.

Hero-divinity;274777 said:
its been doing this for a few months now i cant update my client i delated the patchs in the patch folder thing and it still does it i no longer got uo disc either what should i do
My suggestion? Re-install UO. Copy/save the "desktop" folder to a safe and secure location, then uninstall the whole thing, and dowload and install a brand-new client. Yeah, it'll take a while for that whole ~745MB, but it seems to be the only way.

Nefaristides;274785 said:
Anyway, anybody want to give a brief outline of what the hell I missed...and I'm talking more specifically what was just updated...
Update news: some more changes, to match current OSI, *and* we move one step closer to full Mondain's Legacy implementation.

Economic news: ToT prices have spiked, with the RBC being vastly above anything else, at some 16-18 million. More people are thinking in "gold" values rather than "BRSK" values. Unfortunately, the parsing of these two schools of thought has messed up pricing on everything, since peopel randomly value a BRSK from 3.5 to 6.5 million.

Felucca News: RW is no longer the only Chinese name in town, with FM also present. (I think they're former RWs) [e.] kinda broke up a little, with Z0rak being banned, and Kaz leaving with some others for OSI. ATHF now has open recruitment; ironically, the average # of guildies on at any moment has decreased. D^B seems to be back.

ZachM1

Sorceror

72 :/, sucks that wildfire is disabled for now though

Should be GM in a couple hours

Edit: Cant test Word of Death yet, but so far it seems like Immolate, Wildfire, Dryade Allure, and Arcane Empowerment are disabled.

Edit: Word of death is in, not disabled :)

ZachM1

Sorceror

There is anti macro code in now, you have to move in order to gain. I was trying to gain med on a character, so I let him burn mana all night. Standing in one spot, he didnt even gain .1 in med. You absolutely have to move around now it seems.

Sundoom

Sorceror

I updated my uo client, but razor has yet to send out an update, when is that expected? (I can't do anything until it comes out and I can't access my account through gateway for some reason.)

i suggest a boat for those who want to macro

edit. careful when on boats, it seems like some people are throwing nets to let the spawn kill macroers

Might I ask, what's the point of the anti-macro code? I thought part of the point of the free shards was to remove most of the grinding, and have it be fairly easy; most of this was done under the assumption that actual skill gaining wasn't going to take any actual PLAY time...

buzzman81591

Sorceror

Where might I update my patch and how? I am totally confused, the message I got didn't go into much detail.....

Elf

Sorceror

Drakull-demise;274643 said:
THE ANTI-MACRO CODE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!!!
(When you macro in a spot without moving... you don't gain).

I can only pray that this is true.

Elf

Sorceror

Danielbh67;274753 said:
When I first started playing again about a month or so ago I was using Gateway to connect. That would make me think that it hasn't been dead for 6 months. Or maybe it just likes me. :D

The ConnectUO Desktop has been released. It's pretty nice. Check it out: http://www.connectuo.com/

woodycook

Knight

anyone know what asayre meant when he said...

:Meditate on new things that exists but is just out of reach."

???

Status
Not open for further replies.