UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 5/24 & 5/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwnt.exe

Wanderer
Re: Updates 5/24 & 5/25

Xandro, if the GM's wanted you up their ass sucking on their tonsils, they would stick you up there. Lol, get off of the forum police and enjoy the game some :/

Ulrich

Wanderer

*Coughs*

First thank you for the updates, and now I'm going to get on and see what I find!:D

Every little bit is a step towards ML, there will always be little bugs here and there. It's called life. From a PVMer, good job Devs.

[Drakull]

Knight

xeres;275229 said:
I doubt the anti-macro stuff is active...I've been gaining skills fast just chilling at my castle today.

if it did get turned on...it was prolly a whoops and turned back off like the MA turreting being...

Well.. I haven't checked today, but at least the first night it was active (I tested it by spending 30 mins without even a gain in the pentagram in my house and then it was gaining like crazy while moving).
I checked this morning that also the arcane gem adding 1 more hour per arcanist was also fixed, so maybe it was a small "glitch" :).
Thanx Asayre, the only thing that makes me feel sorry about this update is losing the color in all our marvelous hiryus (they look so ugly on grey). Weren't they supposed to spawn at least in the blue'ish colors?
Specially sorry for those who bought the hiryus and payed extra to get them on a "colored version".

[Drakull]

Knight

And btw... the anti-macro code has it's cons... but was so nice seeing luna clean from macroers for a while... :)

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer

Hiryus are still colored. They're just a LOT rarer. And the colors are OSI accurate.

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer

Lots of fixes, changes, rewrites of various things, including but not limited to:
Logging of staff crafting items,
Fixes for the OSI client changes
The potion stacking stuff
BaseWeapon fix, so that damage increase things don't multiply themselves.
admin gump fixes for Firewall
Various display tweaks for weight
SoS no longer spawn in Tokuno
Hiryu hues happified to OSI standards
staff now see alliance chat correctly
Play barkeeper text increased per OSI
Various other OSI skill requirement changes
Various unimplemented features of the SE moves
EventSink for when the client version is received from client.
Client validation moved out of the core.
Client version validation now has options to ignore/kick/warn/annoy. Automagically tries to detect current client.
Reverted the delayeddamagecontext back to OSI standards.
Can no longer use bags of sending in jail.

MagerySpell implemented. Now only Magery spells have a circle, and various other properties of 'em.
TransformationSpellHelper now implemented. Things moved around for this.
Spells now need a Timespan for the cast delay, instead of arbitrarily based on Circle. Circle doesn't make sense for non-Magery spells!
Alot of the spellweaving spells added to OSI standards.

pbguy434

Knight

I like how even an update thread turns into a flame fest without my assistance. Incredible, I say!

Xandro

Wanderer

I don't care what a few choice people think, if I'm a newb because I don't PvP... meh, so be it.

It's a game and that's my choice I have a lot of people on this shard that actually respect me.

My guess is Missy and Nish are your every day assholes that have nothing but negative things to say about people smaller then them.

ASayre said:
Nish is a jackass.

Nuff said.

And so are you Missy, I'm not even going to elaborate because your head is so far up your ass with this "Holier than Thou" BS that no matter what I say I'm wrong and your right in your one track little mind.

So with that being said I'm done with this stupid little argument you can flame me all you want after this.

But I promise to keep my mouth shut because those guys just aren't worth it.

Anyways.... Great Job Staff, thanks for the list of updates. ( and sorry for all this crap I guess I provoked in this thread. )

Pwnt.exe;275359 said:
Xandro, if the GM's wanted you up their ass sucking on their tonsils, they would stick you up there. Lol, get off of the forum police and enjoy the game some :/

A few things... come on? I'm not sucking up read some posts =/ a great amount of them are complaints or harsh things said about staff, and very few defending I just like to be one defending because they deserve it bottom line.

Demilien;275334 said:
3rd- I dont know how the staff manages forums here, but I'd suggest to clean some of those posts so this thread doenst have to be locked and/or deleted.

I don't care what you think about me, but I do agree this was a stupid argument, and I don't want this thread locked /deleted because people need to be able to ask and or compliment the updates or disagree with them in a civilized manner.

Argyle

Wanderer

Xandro;275429 said:
My guess is Missy and Nish are your every day assholes

Okay, not to get to deep into this, but you essentially say that not only do you not care what people think, but people should listen like your opinion matters, and that people should talk about this in a civilized manner...wait, didnt you just call two people assholes?

Just stfu while you are ahead.

luigi-hybrid

Wanderer

dxmfixation;275446 said:
Xandro, I dont care who you are, if you think missy is an asshole, you are retarded... <3 teh mel.

damnit, i was gonna say that ;/, Mel tell Matt to get on damnit!

Xandro

Wanderer

Argyle;275436 said:
Okay, not to get to deep into this, but you essentially say that not only do you not care what people think, but people should listen like your opinion matters, and that people should talk about this in a civilized manner...wait, didnt you just call two people assholes?

Just stfu while you are ahead.

Fair enough, can we just drop it.

Xandro

Wanderer

Look, I don't like to have people hate me...

So, bottom line is...

I did over react to Nish's comment it just seemed like the staff where taking a lot of lashes. I like Demise so I don't want my stay here to be ruined because a few people start hating me, maybe starting a chain reaction of sorts.

And I realize not everyone isn't going to like me but I don't want their reasons to be because of something stupid I did.

I guess once Missy jumped in I got a little more upset because I was already mad at Nish so once I dug myself deep I was too stubborn to admit I was wrong...

So as much as it pains me to say this... I was... and I'm sorry :(

P.S - Sorry for the bump, I just wanted people to read this. Hopefully enough people read it before staff deletes all the Argument from this thread.

Johabius

Knight

Xandro;275455 said:
Fair enough, can we just drop it.
Damn, I just grabbed some popcorn;)

And thanks staff for the updates on the updates and the updates themselves...

DasDeke

Wanderer

ASayre;274586 said:
Hi.

Check out a certain vendor in the Heartwood
Ride the colored birds which have become a rarity

Updates 5/25: Fixing various issues that cropped up.

My colored birds are gone :eek: NOOO!!

Eh its ok honestly, the price is payable for being on a free shard :D

Two Wolves

Knight

just tested casting mass dispel on natures fury and ... it went totally loco.
there was an appearance of what looked like a red slime and it bit me.

Im too fucking lazy to train anything anymore, good job on the updates though guys, really appreciate it.

When i get paid ill be donating a lil somethin somethin back to you guys.

Yet again, too fucking lazy to train shit.

$45.00 USD Sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.