UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 5/24 & 5/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yokozuna

Wanderer
Re: Updates 5/24 & 5/25

luigi-demise;275112 said:
wow, take it easy buddy. Great work asayre, can i get confirmation on the anti macro code thingy ?

try to macro your self for like 20 mins....its a biatch it gets slow after 50 i think?

I doubt the anti-macro stuff is active...I've been gaining skills fast just chilling at my castle today.

if it did get turned on...it was prolly a whoops and turned back off like the MA turreting being...

missy22184

Sorceror
Re: Updates 5/24

Xandro;275098 said:
Your a arrogant asshole, why don't you code and update your own damn shard then. With a couple hundred people complaining about every bug or mistake you make you can STFU now Nish because every comment I've seen you make so far has been nothing but negative.

Get over Yourself!
Nish is normally a really calm and collected person, he didn't even really talk terrible shit. Your response post would be appropriate for someone who came and rediculously flamed up the admins.
But, those of us who have been waiting 2 years for these updates, and have put in too much time to play for our stuff on this shard, only for some fucked up updates to make things here lame, feel the same way.
You just have a damned different point of view....Noob maybe? Join date November '06.
Well, consider that some of us are just frustrated, and this is the only way to express it.

_Nish

Wanderer

Xandro;275098 said:
Your a arrogant asshole, why don't you code and update your own damn shard then. With a couple hundred people complaining about every bug or mistake you make you can STFU now Nish because every comment I've seen you make so far has been nothing but negative.

Lol, I'm the arrogant asshole? I've not said bad names yet... but looks like you need some.
you are just angry coz i pwn you irl and in uo so stfu nublet

missy22184;275232 said:
Get over Yourself!
Nish is normally a really calm and collected person, he didn't even really talk terrible shit. Your response post would be appropriate for someone who came and rediculously flamed up the admins.
But, those of us who have been waiting 2 years for these updates, and have put in too much time to play for our stuff on this shard, only for some fucked up updates to make things here lame, feel the same way.
You just have a damned different point of view....Noob maybe? Join date November '06.
Well, consider that some of us are just frustrated, and this is the only way to express it.

<3

Demilien

Wanderer

Xandro;275098 said:
You are the asshole here, sir. Do you even know the guy to say hes an asshole?... what an hypocrite.

woodycook

Knight

Anyone who thinks the update is gay is an asshole, they are probably the ones that was complaining that there was no updates. I am thoroughly satisfied with this update!

_Nish

Wanderer

woodycook;275258 said:
Anyone who thinks the update is gay is an asshole, they are probably the ones that was complaining that there was no updates. I am thoroughly satisfied with this update!

coz u dont pvp
but i thought it was a part of update the MA turrets but actually it was a error and going to be fixed, so the update is fine

Demilien

Wanderer

woodycook;275258 said:
Wow, I did not know hypocrisy was so common here. I checked Nish's posts and none, simply none of them were complains about not having updates. Everyone has the right of exposing their ideas, calling someone an asshole just because (at first) they didnt like the update just shows how stupid you are.
I'm macroing Spellweaving now... I even have a few templates in mind... think Ill post them later.

Xandro

Wanderer

missy22184;275232 said:
Get over Yourself!

For one, your just as much of a dick then, if your only way to express it is being a asshole when the admins are working hard maybe you need a new point of view then. Calling me a newb because of my Join Date? Wow... Join date doesn't measure maturity level you moron, grow up.

Bottom line.

And maybe Nish is normally calm, but like I said in my post if you READ it correctly before jumping down my throat I said "the posts I'VE SEEN" and I havn't seen to many of his posts the only ones I have seen is the ones about him complaining about how lame the update is.

Nish;275238 said:
Lol, I'm the arrogant asshole? I've not said bad names yet... but looks like you need some.
you are just angry coz i pwn you irl and in uo so stfu nublet

And you need to get over yourself, for one it's a game and you don't pwn shit considering I don't PvP you dumb ass. So just cut the crap seriously what are you like 12? "coz i pwn you irl and in uo so stfu nublet" wow....

Krave

Sorceror

hmmm i though that thread was about update. calm down guys. its just computer game.

anyways thanks to staff great job

missy22184

Sorceror

@Xandro
My post had nothing to do with maturity level, perhaps you are the one reading incorrectly.
All I was getting across was that you were WAY jumping to conclusions by calling Nish out. You are a noob to this shard. Bottom Line.
You personally attacked Nish (you had NO right BTW, because he said nothing to you, and he didn't even say anything really devistating about the update, he merely expressed his distaste for the situation and said that he may not subject himself to it by playing on Demise anymore).
Lots of us have been waiting for Mondain's for a long time... You have been waiting for it on Demise for 6 months max! It's a matter of time, and commitment, not maturity.
So don't think you know what you are talking about....You don't.

Demilien

Wanderer

Two things:
1st- Xandro is (or at least, is showing to be) a complete idiot. Way to show how immature you are. And If you dont PvP... well, makes sense that you are a nublet at it. Could someone tell me if a lot of people on the shard are like this fellow guy?

2nd- Chill the hell out. We know how the admin's work hard, but calling names because someone didnt like an update (in this very case, a mistake) doenst give you the right to put poo in your mouth like that.

3rd- I dont know how the staff manages forums here, but I'd suggest to clean some of those posts so this thread doenst have to be locked and/or deleted.

ASayre

Retired RunUO Developer

Nish is a jackass.

Yes, I'm being horribly unprofessional.

No, I don't care.

Yes, he was out of line. He was also bitching in IRC.

He's getting a vacation from the forums.

Argyle

Wanderer

It seems like he started being cool and corrected his previous statements...just my .02

Status
Not open for further replies.