UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 5/24 & 5/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

snell

Sorceror
Re: Updates 5/24

ty, seems i had to update razor and connection through razor instead of uogateway ftl

SaferSephiroth

Sorceror

dude, your supposed to connect through razor, and youve supposed to be doing it for awhile now.

UOG has been dead for a good 6months +

Volgar

Sorceror

Great news!!!!!!

*goes to heartwood to buy a book*

Thank you very much for the update!!!!

Congrats Asayre and guys!

:):):):):):):)

Danielbh67

Wanderer

Seyulshehir;274720 said:
dude, your supposed to connect through razor, and youve supposed to be doing it for awhile now.

UOG has been dead for a good 6months +

When I first started playing again about a month or so ago I was using Gateway to connect. That would make me think that it hasn't been dead for 6 months. Or maybe it just likes me. :D

Dunadain

Sorceror

do we have to patch at this time?? meaning can keep it runnin a lil while longer

I really do not want to lose my 3d!!!

SpiralIPY

Wanderer

Error applying patch
Error during session
Your client may not be the most recent version.
You may be able to play the game with your current client.
Check http:\www.uo.com for help on resolving patching issues.
Click OK to play the game or Cancel to abort.

its been doing this for a few months now i cant update my client i delated the patchs in the patch folder thing and it still does it i no longer got uo disc either what should i do

Krave

Sorceror

I get sometimes samekind errors, just keep trying, or then just download UOML and make new install and patch that.

Nefaristides

Wanderer

So last night I decided What the hell!
And I returned to UO and Demise after 6 months. My house decayed...as expected. So cheers to whoever got all my nice stuff just outside the Eastern exit of Umbra....

Anyway, anybody want to give a brief outline of what the hell I missed...and I'm talking more specifically what was just updated...

rdx

Sorceror

tbh theres no antimacro code on osi anymore

oh if bokuto specials are "fixed", will we see parry mages spamming nerve strike, surviving 6 flamestrike ganks?

SpiralIPY

Wanderer

my client wont update i been at it for a hour and half and nothing so i guess gonna have to quit demise :( cause i cant play no choice or say in the matter

rdx

Sorceror

if you cant patch reinstall uo, if your on slow connection it will take few hours or even more

SpiralIPY

Wanderer

The answer is days not hours and if i disconnected once i will start all over so chances are impossable..

rdx

Sorceror

no, if you get disconnected you will have to restart patching from the last successfully applied, just delete everything in patch folder and start again

Argyle

Wanderer

Also, the respawn rate for all critters needs increased. That doesnt seem to have been changed, but on OSI its seconds (10-30), not minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.