UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Updates 5/24 & 5/25

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielbh67

Wanderer
Re: Updates 5/24

dxmfixation;274599 said:
Ok, fully patched but still getting the error... also a bug with stackable bottles, when you dump back into keg, you lose the extra bottles... can I get some one else to test this? Test was done with Deadly Poison Potions from backpack to keg outside of backpack.

Same thing.. tested with G. Heal.

[Drakull]

Knight

Yancey;274630 said:
No
I'm @ 17.2 atm
and still gaining

Elf or human and what spell are you using?
BTW... does anyone know how to use the arcane focus gem?? I don't see it affecting the stats in the char at all and it does not seem to be usable.

[Drakull]

Knight

BTW... arcane circle has a bug: the gem created does not take an additional hour per extra arcanist in the circle (up to 4).

Danielbh67

Wanderer

I don't know if this is where we are supposed to report bugs.. if not someone clue me in on the right place. However, after reading about the arms lore bonus I decided to macro up my arms lore on my crafter char. I got exactly to 10 and it stuck. Hasn't gone up in quite some time. Just figured I'd let ya know.

Thanks

Changed items and now gaining. Sorry for any confusion. It seems that you can only gain about 3 times per weapon checked with arms lore now. Kills the "macro arms lore for stat gain" trick. Bad with the good I suppose. :D

[Drakull]

Knight

Well... due testing I would say that the problems we are experiencing training the skills are due a simple thing that was making me crazy until I figured out:
THE ANTI-MACRO CODE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!!!
(When you macro in a spot without moving... you don't gain).

Danielbh67

Wanderer

Drakull-demise;274643 said:
Well... due testing I would say that the problems we are experiencing training the skills are due a simple thing that was making me crazy until I figured out:
THE ANTI-MACRO CODE HAS BEEN ACTIVATED!!!
(When you macro in a spot without moving... you don't gain).

Tried moving and macroing Arms Lore. No gain on the same item. Will go up if I change weapons but not if I use the same one. Moving or not.

SteelCore

Wanderer

I thinks its like on OSI few years back with arms lore and item ID, you need to use the skills on 125 different items ^^

But i dont know for sure...

[Drakull]

Knight

Danielbh67;274644 said:
Tried moving and macroing Arms Lore. No gain on the same item. Will go up if I change weapons but not if I use the same one. Moving or not.

Already preparing my crafter for the use of arms lore, I raised it to 60 in my main crafter a couple weeks ago... so I don't know about arms lore, but it requires moving for spellweaving. (20 mins of no gain when standing at the pentagram and then a more or less stable gain if moving comes to prove it).

I though that demise was supposed to have the anti-macro code disabled... but it seems Asayre changed the setting from false to true... :(

dxmfixation

Wanderer

Whats the fun of people gming a new skill overnight while they sleep... besides... if you can't macro it overnight, you have to go BUY a skillball... a smart business move if ever I saw one.

[Drakull]

Knight

dxmfixation;274650 said:
Whats the fun of people gming a new skill overnight while they sleep... besides... if you can't macro it overnight, you have to go BUY a skillball... a smart business move if ever I saw one.

Well... the annoying part comes in the following things:
- When you are not afk and try to use the pentagram to cast the 1st level spell "arcane circle" that needs to stay in the pentagram to cast it (so... moving is a "no" "no".
- When you might be training something like blacksmith where you need to be close to an specific item and it requires you to move to gain...

Still, the anti-macro code does not prevent the "overnight skill gain"... just increases the number of boats in our seas....

Oaks

Knight

Cheers for the updates, and if you find a bug you need to send it to staff not post it here.

uome

Bug Hunter

Will i be able to craft elven weapon's and furniture sooon????

Carlton III (BAD) GM Fisherman
Monaro (BAD) Elder smith & stonmason
@Hythloth forge

Status
Not open for further replies.