UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

trevorc in the motherfuckn house

toronto_matt

Sorceror
Mickey what's your point?

Mickey: Everyone here sucks. I'm better then anyone of you even with razor. There is no pvp anymore since sallos was taken away (cries). You can't cross heal, sync blah blah. This server suck blah blah.
Everyone else: Pvp has been insane lately especially with factions. We play because it's fun not because we want to be king shit. You CAN find pvp most of the time regardless if you're out numbered or not.

Mickey response: You're all a bunch of no bodies and no one gives a shit about you. Your life sucks and mine is sooo much better then yours. Does anyone like me?
Our response: Goodbye. Don't play if you don't want too.

Did I miss anything?

rofl. that's it, that's it right there.

Lol, mickey..

Come back when you can say something other than "DUUURRR PEOPLE SAY NO PVP NOW SO THERE IS NO PVP NOW DUUURRR"

Who gives a shit what sallos did or did not do? Yeah some things were annoying as hell with it, but we all played when it was around. You do not play now that it is gone. You cry yet you say you don't care. "oh I could own anyone if I log into razor right now, but I'm not going to, I'm just going to cry some more!" Once again, this shows you do not even care to PVP. Get on razor, come own everyone, or you too busy crying still?

I actually logged on today and killed 4 people before I got bored and logged. And I only put in my two sense because I got tired of hearing you kids cry about sallos being an over powerd client. Stop crying about it already jesus.

No you didn't. You stayed in town and the safe zone to stay away from players like me. Don't kid yourself. I never saw ANY of you when I was playing.
I've always been out pvping, even in the last 5 months when I only play at night, I pvp. Rarely in factions, mostly on my reds in dungeons, at brit gate/brit gy and idocs. Before I had my kid, I played a lot more, and was always out. A year ago when money and that foreign guild teamed up and dominated one and most all idocs for a while, including uonoobs island. Then prior to that when money was the biggest active guild, we pvp'd a lot. Yes we had a lot of PVM'ers and trammies and a lot of everything. We still pvp'd a lot, and taught a lot of people how to pvp, while getting them a lot of money to start out. Prior to that back when i first came here all I did was pvp, duel and field. one of the rare hued old giant 2v2 statues has my name on it, all I ever did was pvp when I was younger. I've pvpd for over 8 years here.

IDK who you were in G&G, but if you were in it I know I raped you a good amount of times.

So yeah, I pvp, and when I can find fun fights at night even, pvp is not dead. I base that on experience, from what you have said many times now you base it on what you hear.

I used to think that Nefarious kid was the most retarded troll on the shard, but I think you have him beat hands down, and he like to bang his cousins.

I've always been out pvping, even in the last 5 months when I only play at night, I pvp. Rarely in factions, mostly on my reds in dungeons, at brit gate/brit gy and idocs. Before I had my kid, I played a lot more, and was always out. A year ago when money and that foreign guild teamed up and dominated one and most all idocs for a while, including uonoobs island. Then prior to that when money was the biggest active guild, we pvp'd a lot. Yes we had a lot of PVM'ers and trammies and a lot of everything. We still pvp'd a lot, and taught a lot of people how to pvp, while getting them a lot of money to start out. Prior to that back when i first came here all I did was pvp, duel and field. one of the rare hued old giant 2v2 statues has my name on it, all I ever did was pvp when I was younger. I've pvpd for over 8 years here.

IDK who you were in G&G, but if you were in it I know I raped you a good amount of times.

So yeah, I pvp, and when I can find fun fights at night even, pvp is not dead. I base that on experience, from what you have said many times now you base it on what you hear.

I used to think that Nefarious kid was the most retarded troll on the shard, but I think you have him beat hands down, and he like to bang his cousins.

I wasn't actually in G&G, I made this forum account as a joke lol. But as soon as you said money dominated all the idocs I knew you were a fucking liar and did not pvp. Money is one of the worst guilds of all time and never dominated ANYTHING. You may have ran dungeons and killed a few noobs in bone armor but that's why you stuck to the dungeons because you couldn't run with the good pvpers. But I am done having a pissing contest with you, you and I both know I am farrr out of your league when it comes to pvp so this argument is over. But in case you want to be reminded tell me when you're online and i'll log in just for you bud.

I wasn't actually in G&G, I made this forum account as a joke lol. But as soon as you said money dominated all the idocs I knew you were a fucking liar and did not pvp. Money is one of the worst guilds of all time and never dominated ANYTHING. You may have ran dungeons and killed a few noobs in bone armor but that's why you stuck to the dungeons because you couldn't run with the good pvpers. But I am done having a pissing contest with you, you and I both know I am farrr out of your league when it comes to pvp so this argument is over. But in case you want to be reminded tell me when you're online and i'll log in just for you bud.
:rolleyes:

crikey

Sorceror
I hate to say it, I really DO want this shard to be great, but pvp IS dead at the later hours. Before, you could run out and get ganked by blues anytime you want. Last night, I took my red factioner all around del pond, walked up to del bank, sat there for 5 minutes, nobody was around. Went to Britain bank, looped the bank a few times, had a conversation right in the middle of the bank on my red, for about 15-20 minutes. Decided not a single soul was going to attack me, so I logged off

Shake_

Sorceror
I think everyone needs to settle down and realize we are all playing the same game. Sallos, razor, auo, it doesn't matter the in-game mechanics don't change.

That being said from the pvp I have seen this past month is less than appealing. Majority of it is these groups who have only appeared since sallos departure and it's almost comical to watch them fight. Where "pvp" consists of the so called factioners engaging in extremely slow paced, almost turn based random dropping whilst running around like headless chooks. I'm sure these people are having fun tho, so good for them.

This hatred for all things sallos is ridiculous tho. It had some awful features that hindered pvp for everyone no doubt (recall system and easy wand setups) were the most irritating personally. But razor and auo users could certainly keep up with every other perk sallos had. Instead of mindlessly making up cheat accusations about the client, how about being slightly positive and offering ideas to help the server and it's pvp population, instead of adding fuel to your childish hate campaigns. With the new blood rolling in these past months, we can only hope if sallos does make a return that they will hang around to see the shard and it's pvp greatly increase over whats been offered in past years.

Abhorsen

Knight
This post is god awful and was made and liked by people who refuse to play anymore.

How is a bad post, my play status, and the play status of those who liked the post related? Also, "refuse" makes it sound like I am on some boycotting quest--not that case at all. Is it so god awful you cant rebutt any of the points I tried to make?

I will reiterate, perhaps this time you can respond intelligently.

- with all the talk of cheats, how long until you start realizing that cheaters arent going anywhere? They will use the easier methods that are legally available to them... BUT fortunately cheating in UO isnt unbeatable, this isnt wallhack/ESP or headshot aimbot with a high DPS weapon... its doing what humans can and do do...the problem isnt cheats, because, again, cheats can be beaten in a game like UO where cheating is a program emulating what humans can do. the fact is, the UO skill ceiling for healing just isnt that high... go play a game like starcraft and understand what real gaming skill is.
- the mindset is the issue: instead of complaining like a child, why not do what anyone who has ever been good at this game has done (NO I DONT INCLUDE MYSELF IN THAT GROUP): skill up and laugh at cheating idiots.

onto sallos and why it's more conducive to skilled play (more points you never addressed):
1) you can see all spells being casted (this, to me is a higher skill game, as you dont have to guess where the ebolts or lightnings fall...)
2) quicker/more responsive cast times
3) better targeting -- allows caller to be quicker and thus allows a small group to beat a large group via lame running tactics (its okay to be lame when outnumbered)

Is that quote saying that you had programs that autohealed? I'm just curious if it's a typo or not.

I will go ahead and re-quote, perhaps you can answer the question yourself (even though this looks like medium grade troll):

the fact is that cheating is a pretty silly thing to complain about. There is no invulnerability mode in UO. you just can have a program that plays better for you (i.e. hits a heal at the right timing) this isnt an impossible task at all... just take a look at any good pvper who consistently heals dumps caus we have been playing this game for 15 years. if you cant fathom the idea of hitting a heal properly (at the right time, in what is basically 1 one second window) after so many hours played well.... haha i guess we know why you are so addicted to UO instead of being successful IRL.

Where do you see an admission that I used autoheal? Not sure who you think I am but anyone who has ever fielded against me knows I am not good enough to be accused of auto heal, lol...

Bottom line is no one gives a fuck that you think these absolute zerg squads were dominance and no one cares that you aren't here to PvP.

Seems like you misunderstood--I dont think zergs are dominance (quite the opposite, I am a huge advocate for fighting 3v7--something I find to be too cumbersome on razor)--are you projecting other peoples complaints on me randomly? Nor am I disillusioned with the idea that I am some sort of celebrity or that the community would be impacted in the slightest by my absence (odd that you assume this, as I dont say it anywhere at all... I think you are confusing me with some of the other forum warriors). My point was more that Sallos made game play more about fighting people instead of battling your client.

How would you know what PvP quality is? It's gone up severely, I hate Tet and his guild but I would much rather fight a tight nit group of 4 every day like them who may or may not be the best of all time.
Bit of a contradiction there... PVP quality is up, but Tet is the best current competiton, and he isnt the best (as per your admission). Also, if you recall, Tet used to be captain gank, wonder why he is just a tight nit group of 4 now. doesnt have anything to do with less pvp right?

But you're right, I dont know first hand about the level of pvp, it was more a question (notice the question mark? in english, and many other languages it indicates a question). I do, however know the play level and mindset that a player like Tet has (been playing against his must-have-numbers/run-hide/only-take-fights-he-can-win bullshit for about 5 years) and thats really my whole point.

Sorry, there's no threads being made in your name begging you guys to come back or asking where you went. You're all dinosaurs, all we have are your fossils on the forums to remember you by.
very unfortunate that what I wrote came off as a cry for recognition... Who is you guys? You seem to think there is some widespread conspiracy, I wrote the post as an individual, I cant help who clicks "like". Is it so hard to believe that some people dont care about hybrid status anymore? I was more just writing in defense of a very solid, skill added program: sallos, and more importantly, how all your complaints about cheaters wont solve anything as sallos was actually a lot harder to cheat on than what everyone is now forced to use. You sound like a pro-life/anti-homosexual advocate--why are you trying to control others? My whole point is, if people want to cheat they will. Dont be so concerned with what others are doing, and instead ask how you can improve to beat them--that's having a positive attitude, which is what this shard needs. Anyway I am sure this level of provocative thought will just lead you to anger and insults, instead of discussion. have a wonderful evening.

just as a final thought: I fully support the removal of the often complained about sallos features such as cutoff maps and cheats--What I appreciated in the client was the consistency, not the abusive aspects...

Death To You

Sorceror
Not sure what Raezion and Torontos play time is but I play early morning American time, since i'm Australian, and the PvP at that time is next to nothing. The main guilds and people that played at that time have either quit or only log on once every few weeks. On the Sallos issue I do agree with projectSOUNDS response with Sallos benefiting PvP and allowing a higher skill ceiling for you to be able to grow you skills. I played UO daily using factioners, blues , reds, small groups, large groups and any other type of pvp element. Sallos did have some lame features, most notably the cut off feature which even the Sallos players wanted to get rid of, most anti-Sallos players would argue that this was ruining PvP and it did have a little bit of impact on it but the most notable problems with PvP was nothing to do with Sallos. The main reasons small group PvP was not viable was because of bolas/bola tamers and alts recalling in when they die. These problems had a much bigger impact on PvP then Sallos.

Since Sallos has been removed the quality of PvP that remains is horrible, this is another reason why a lot of people quit. I don't mind using assistuo/razor but I can't see any reason to continue playing due to the state of PvP. Alchy duels are no longer viable due to Assistuo's pot kick macro and have yet to see any other types of duels going on, apart from a few new players.

Also don't really understand how everyone complained about Sallos being a cheat program then Assituo is released which is much more of a cheat program then Sallos. If the players that used to play still PvP'd then Assistuo would be exploited to it's fullest and everyone would be complaining about that, and asking for the good ole' Sallos days to come back. People like Heavy Smoker was begging 24/7 for Sallos to be removed and that it would bring back all the old players back... Heavy Smoker then stops playing two days after Sallos is removed and i'm yet to see a considerable come back of players because of Sallos being removed. Whats the point of them coming back if a bigger cheat client is now used?

Don't really know what could be done to bring PvP back to life but I think something needs to be done soon to improve it and to appeal to the players that have quit.