UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

trevorc in the motherfuckn house

Trevor

Knight
Shard does not suck just becuase u dont have sallos to play on the shard is actually A LOT more fun now plus im like the champ of razor so im kinda a big thing now not like i wasent before :)
wasnt it you like a week ago crying like a baby on the forums?
Way to just come onto the forums and brag about your macros on razor. What a fucking cheat of a tool.

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
you should see how easy it is to cheat on assistuo. i seen kids make autoheal everyone in party with autocure and autopop pouch. take down 1 client where you need plugins to cheat add another where you can write one directly in the macro tab.

Dude i already know. Its so sad that they think that is the answer to sallos.

I don't see it as the answer to sallos. I see it as an upgrade to razor, that was REALLY NEEDED! Minus all the cheap shit (which ryan said would be fixed once adopted). I love sallos, HATE RAZOR, and I will love AUO once they compile a list of hotkeys, macros, etc. Too complicated for me right now

The thing is this game is older than jesus.

It's doesn't matter what tool assistant everyone is using.
Cheating will always be a common thing with this game.

But at least with sallos as a client , you had to be very miniscious and you had to know exactly what you were doing to cheat with it (which was probably less then 6-7 players in the server)

it was way harder to exploit than anything else.
Anyone with a basic knowledge can download pre written scripts and of course you can also write one by yourself ... line by line ... literally .... since the tools are allowing you to do so.

Just my 2 cents.

Shake_

Sorceror
The thing is this game is older than jesus.

It's doesn't matter what tool assistant everyone is using.
Cheating will always be a common thing with this game.

But at least with sallos as a client , you had to be very miniscious and you had to know exactly what you were doing to cheat with it (which was probably less then 6-7 players in the server)

it was way harder to exploit than anything else.
Anyone with a basic knowledge can download pre written scripts and of course you can also write one by yourself ... line by line ... literally .... since the tools are allowing you to do so.

Just my 2 cents.
GIMME A HELL YEAH

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
before..

after... . . ... .

before..

after... . . ... .

So, you quit playing after sallos? or you just don't know how to take more than one picture now? or you think the entire shard is going to be logged in and active on a friday night? or you just want to show how people are out doing stuff other than sitting afk at the pond?

His point is before sallos was taken down there was a lot of pvp on the shard, and now there simply isn't. You can try and make a rebuttal by telling me there is still plenty of active pvp, but that would just make you a liar since we all know there isn't. Sallos being taken down had NOTHING to do with a couple players cheating, or any sort of updates. The pvper's for the most part don't really donate and I am sure Ryan got sick of all the trammie kids that donate crying about it. Which is actually kind of funny since it really didn't effect any of them since none of them pvp...