UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

trevorc in the motherfuckn house

crikey

Sorceror
This is what really happened. I'll be sure to post it in the other thread

Killed me 1v1? ROFL yeah right kid, maybe if you had a siamese twin and 2 laptops. Good job killing me 7 v 1. Kill yourself

Seven Jr

Sorceror
Well lets see the pic sir

He's mad because he he fights in Hybrid armor, duels in undine (seen it myself) tries to deny it all, and when he gets 1v1d at yourhouse and dies waits to take a pic when everyones out. He cant even offer up proof he got ganked aside from multiple people on the screen, wheres the journal? Diaries of a failer.

crikey

Sorceror
He's mad because he he fights in Hybrid armor, duels in undine (seen it myself) tries to deny it all, and when he gets 1v1d at yourhouse and dies waits to take a pic when everyones out. He cant even offer up proof he got ganked aside from multiple people on the screen, wheres the journal? Diaries of a failer.
mmhmmm riiight, I'm sure when I waltzed up to Britain gate, his 6 buddies all said "Oh, let's back off so crikey can fight mittenz 1v1" XD

Evidence is already there, plus the guy has already publicly refused to fight me without his group.

and lol really? You're mad that I use a hybrid helmet and gloves that gives me a whooping +2 armor and saves me 2 dex? You're lucky I don't have the whole suit bitch. And yeah, I use undine for tournaments and dueling. Big whoop, everyone who has it does?

I'm in it to win it, if people are too lazy to get good equipment, get a real mount instead of an ethy, too cheap to use wands, then enjoy getting royally owned