UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

trevorc in the motherfuckn house

Uomvp

Knight
If everyone keeps saying they are amazing at pvp and they kill everyone so easily. Why aren't you trying to help someone become a better pvper?
You claim you're the "best" player that every played ultima online but yet I don't see anyone saying I res him and gave him some pointers on what he did wrong.
I've never turned down advice and i'm sure a lot of other people would be willing to learn more.
It's up to everyone to make the shard better and being a selfish prick isn't the way.

Seven Jr

Sorceror
If everyone keeps saying they are amazing at pvp and they kill everyone so easily. Why aren't you trying to help someone become a better pvper?
You claim you're the "best" player that every played ultima online but yet I don't see anyone saying I res him and gave him some pointers on what he did wrong.
I've never turned down advice and i'm sure a lot of other people would be willing to learn more.
It's up to everyone to make the shard better and being a selfish prick isn't the way.

This is getting scary...

crikey

Sorceror
oh, don't get me wrong....After I loot the bone armor from the noob, I always give them an invite to my NUB guild, and I have never refused to help out my nubz with information or ingame help :)

But if they reject me, they get reskilled and their bodies chopped into beetle food!

MittenZ

Sorceror
group fights are funner then 1v1s i do 1v1 but im not 1v1ing a dexxer in a pit not the great yet sir, Il admit. But We all no theres no skill behind alchy dexxer :[ suh an easy template

MittenZ

Sorceror
And don do you remember the days when everybody did pits? when 5x was the shit? Honestly i never see one v ones maybe once in a blue moon but there are faction fights daily i promise

crikey

Sorceror
group fights are funner then 1v1s i do 1v1 but im not 1v1ing a dexxer in a pit not the great yet sir, Il admit. But We all no theres no skill behind alchy dexxer :[ suh an easy template
fight me dexxer vs dexxer and I'll fucking molest your dexxer ;)

Funny...I guess there is skill behind using a 7x mare and spamming mindblast on people right?

MittenZ

Sorceror
When i get my alchy dexxer up I might do it even tho it would be kind of pointless seeing as how you play a osi char :[ By osi i mean your char is completely item based with hybrid plate :] OR full undine becuase you suck honestly, Swinging a weapon takes no skill, Lets be real sir. Try playing a mage?

crikey

Sorceror
When i get my alchy dexxer up I might do it even tho it would be kind of pointless seeing as how you play a osi char :[ By osi i mean your char is completely item based with hybrid plate :] OR full undine becuase you suck honestly, Swinging a weapon takes no skill, Lets be real sir. Try playing a mage?
I have a hybrid plate helm and gloves, and I only use them on my pk fencer. I don't field in undine armor.

I suck? You are darth maul the dexxer right? You're telling me I suck? lol.....a 7x mare puts up a greater fight then your sorry ass.
If you were half good you would accept my challenge. There are actual good mages out there, and sorry, you are not one of em.

Try getting good yourself before telling other people they suck. Seriously dude......wake up and smell the coffee already

crikey

Sorceror
Actually come to brit gate crikey il 1v1 feild you :]
ok, let me turn screenshots on and log in, so when 8 people are waiting there to gank me outside your house, I can show the forums what a puss you are
give me a couple minuts

crikey

Sorceror

taken a moment ago

Nice try faggot lol

crikey

Sorceror
lol kid, I have the real picture somewere, because I KNEW you would try this shit. It took you + SIX others to get me LOL....I kept running around you guys for 20 minutes teasing you.

MittenZ

Sorceror
Nice try what? You died sir. Its obvious in the pic, Did you take this before or after your death? :[ btw twist just killed your beetle he didnt trap it. We are being nice