UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is to UDA

GimpCent

Knight
gimpcent go back to trammel

Kilo your boy had 18 houses.... you are only allowed 4. I came back for a less then a week and I noticed. You didnt notice and you play with him everyday? Are you dumb? or you that really that dumb?

No I don't think you are, so that why I am saying your opinion doesn't matter. You are hypocrite that knowingly stood up for a cheater and even tried to hide it. You don't fucking matter at all in this debate anymore because one of them is true. You are either retarded as fuck or you knowingly stuck up for a cheater.

You understand what I am saying now? Not calling you a cheater just a hypocrite or dumb, you pick. Either way though same outcome so eh shut up my man your opinion is pointless at this point.

chad2.0

Traveler
Kilo defended Tet for cheating after that Francis said Tet had 16-18 houses... Kilo shut up and went silent. He shouldn't be saying shit when he openly plays with and accepts cheaters to play with him.

Yeah, no one actually cares if he has some houses. Sorry.

Shini

Page
''There's always gonna be cheaters , no matter what''

but with what i've suggested earlier
Shini said:
Block ''check other hits'' via server side on all the tool assistants / client
This would help a lot.

The ability to heal a party member automatically after a certain amount of hit points
has always been one of the major problem when it come to group fighting.

... i would even be glad to see ''check self hit'' gone but that's just my opinion.

Bye

Shini-

Wait shini, what do these programs even do? What advantages are there?

Link's modified sallos client will autoheal self/party members (defender mode), pull all orange/red/blue/grey bars that are currently on screen, and some teleport plugin that will target the furthest open tile that you can teleport to and will do it while running.

White Lotus

Sorceror
Link's modified sallos client will autoheal self/party members (defender mode), pull all orange/red/blue/grey bars that are currently on screen, and some teleport plugin that will target the furthest open tile that you can teleport to and will do it while running.

We kill people doing that shit all the time. The cheats can't be that good if they still getting owned.

That being said its pretty sad people need to cheat then have the nerve to talk any kind of shit what so ever. If people quit once they can't cheat anymore its gonna speak volumes at just how bad they really are at this game.

gimp

Sorceror
Let's just say #cough# Dy$$$ was AFK getting chain lightning and was miraculously healing himself.
So yes there are people running Sallos auto heal clients but will just lie and say no it's my Steam autochug heal pot running on loop....