UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is to UDA

Shini

Page
GM Francis said:
The lies are what bother me the most :(

Everyone that chooses to use a modded sallos client, please enjoy it (and possibly hybrid) whilst you can. Please prepare yourself to play (or not play :() w/out it.

I was bit dissapointed last week when i found out that some of the very old modded sallos client were still functional (i've tested myself).

X_X

charlie3771

Sorceror
What the hell. Are these clients not allowed of should I download one right now?

Half the server Sanchen? Don't make claims like that, whos half the server, you and your crew?

I'm disappointed that this shit goes unchecked and unregulated.

sanchen

Knight
Not surprising considering you were one of the players cheating when sallos originally got shut down.

Let me guess Craig told you this? LOL Next time you throw out accusations make sure they are correct. Btw I still play on razor even tho sallos is allowed and updated. :)

sanchen

Knight
What the hell. Are these clients not allowed of should I download one right now?

Half the server Sanchen? Don't make claims like that, whos half the server, you and your crew?

I'm disappointed that this shit goes unchecked and unregulated.

I play with 3 other people? Are there only 6 players that play on this shard? You must have been a straight A student.

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror

Everyone that chooses to use a modded sallos client, please enjoy it (and possibly hybrid) whilst you can. Please prepare yourself to play (or not play :() w/out it.

if it were going away, it'd be gone.

GimpCent

Knight
do not understand

Kilo defended Tet for cheating after that Francis said Tet had 16-18 houses... Kilo shut up and went silent. He shouldn't be saying shit when he openly plays with and accepts cheaters to play with him.

it's a complete joke what this game/server/whatever has become and what is widely accepted now. in what case can you EVER defend cheating "everyone does it" has to be one of the worst things i've ever read

Basically what this great said

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror

it's a complete joke what this game/server/whatever has become and what is widely accepted now. in what case can you EVER defend cheating "everyone does it" has to be one of the worst things i've ever read

Kilo defended Tet for cheating after that Francis said Tet had 16-18 houses... Kilo shut up and went silent. He shouldn't be saying shit when he openly plays with and accepts cheaters to play with him.

gimpcent go back to trammel this is the pvp section

you have to earn respect in this section

and the fact that you say i cheat because tet has houses is even more funny
As a person that DOES PVP almost everyday and DOESNT CHEAT and has fights with anybody that wants to fight any and everyday I approve that francis has actually acknowledged that this is an issue

otherwise come find me and my crew we are usually in brit on our reds
http://www.uohybrid.com/wp-content/myuog/guilds/view.php?guildId=24124

GimpCent

Knight
gimpcent go back to trammel this is the pvp section

you have to earn respect in this section

and the fact that you say i cheat because tet has houses is even more funny
As a person that DOES PVP almost everyday and DOESNT CHEAT and has fights with anybody that wants to fight any and everyday I approve that francis has actually acknowledged that this is an issue

otherwise come find me and my crew we are usually in brit on our reds
http://www.uohybrid.com/wp-content/myuog/guilds/view.php?guildId=24124

You have to earn respect to post in the PvP section? Wtf are you talking about this is a free to play video game. But okay lets talk respect just for you buddy

I have played the game since beta and I was one of the original F-ckheads and started the first gm supported player ran town. I was a primary member of r40s in Shadowbane and top pvpers in DAOC on Andred second according the leaderboards with Covetous Crew. Darkfall I was part of the first raid and personally crafted the first ship with The Mercs. In GW2 I compete in high level GvG and ESO sucked but v12. Archeage starts tomorrow but I have high hopes. Sorry if you never left this game and that I still think need respect but this isn't my primary game.

I didn't say you cheat..... I said you stuck up for cheaters, you need to read it again. You stuck up for Tet when you knownly knew he was breaking the rules. We are allowed 4 houses Francis said he had up to 18. You tried to cover it up for him and fully supported a cheater.
You support cheaters when its doesn't effect you but the moment it does omg grab the pitchfork. Do you not see that you are a hypocrite? I dont need to earn the respect of a nobody.

this kilo guy has been around for a minute. he should know by now to stop messing with those better than him.

and he should consider his friendship with cheaters.