UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is to UDA

jerron

Sorceror
I just want to say that you guys are the worst pvpers on the server.. I have been thinking lately and even though there are newbs in this server.. YOU have been playing for about 10 years and you are still absolute CRAP.

U cannot fight in group fights without getting steam rolled and then dodging field fights until the big boys leave only to pick on the solo ist *yours truly and few others*

You're garbage u use mares u bola gank and u para spam with hhybrid plate armored verite weilding gank squads and u STILL fail at it here is the proof u bodciously bad player

- pk action barbie

Actually, ignore my previous post. It was just a bait to get you to admit that the picture was recent.

But then I saw Valhalla, and since it has been there before Sallos was re-opened it's obvious this picture fits the timeline.

Basically, what I'm trying to say is:

Why the FUCK are you posting this shit like your good? Your on fucking beta13/Link (1382's) Custom Sallos client.
Look at your fucking map you fucking retarded peice of fucking shit. You have map markers on your fucking map. Holy shit, not only are you so fucking bad you have to cheat, with an illegal cheat client...you brag about it?

And heres a fucking link to a screenshot that I capped, so you couldn't have this thread deleted.

Ignorant, bad, pussy, and retarded. All in one go.

Shake__

Wanderer
This picture would have been taken yesterday when I saw those exact UDA guys running around brit. Think you just got exposed bra.

Shini

Page
This is not beta 13 just look at the health bars.

This kind of client is nothing new , it's always have been like that with sallos.
i have a similar version (that i don't use)
This would require quite some work to fix.

But anyways , cheaters are gonna cheat no matter what and with this old game it's nearly impossible to stop.

side note:

No offense but i don't see the point of this thread , i've killed those guys with jig countless times back then and i've personally never seen them talks shit.

just lets them enjoy the game man.

The population is pretty low right now so i don't think that these kind of threads are really necessary.

Shini, I understand your point of view.

But what I'm announcing is this is link aka 1382's custom client, that supposedly has something called defender mode.

It's stuff like this that got sallos shut down the first time. I don't want that to happen again.

The fact your using an illegal sallos client?

See that [x] on your map on the bridge?

That's 100% proof your using a modded client.

Don't deny shit that's obvious. You're going to make me add Fool to the list of insults.

Shini

Page
DragonSlayer69r said:
Shini, I understand your point of view.

But what I'm announcing is this is link aka 1382's custom client, that supposedly has something called defender mode.

It's stuff like this that got sallos shut down the first time. I don't want that to happen again.

Don't worry about the toggle defender mode on the s/c it's pretty shitty.

i would much rather rely on myself than this thing , thats for sure.

but there is quite alot of other features that are usefull on it
like the auto-Rel Por by example and the auto drag/organize health bars.

That's very unfortunate ... sallos could be a very nice legit client.

jerron

Sorceror
And just because you can see a fuckign map marker on that bitch doesnt mean that it's illegal, thats a far fetched fallacy my friend.. are u mad that i killed you?

jerron

Sorceror
And btw where did u come up with the numbers for links client? is there suppose to be a 13875012310230123012031230193124829367024891290-10275-87690273-46804901483190?

jerron

Sorceror
regardless of what u may think this picture is ages old why do u think there is no rune infront of valhalla? this picture is OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD as fuck