UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is to UDA

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
Yea that's him. I blocked him on every social media I have after that "incident". He was running around earlier with a dog named after my mother lol

He has been adding quite a few guys family on Facebook. Everyone beware.

god you kids are newbs. this all started when one of you started talking shit to his wife on facebook.
which is pathetic so keep it in game and stop spamming the forums with your bullshit

LOL no it started when aga added all of OBI's family on facebook, because he told us it was personal now. Then spamming at brit bank for 500k for our skype info....

Get your facts straight brosef.

GG

Base Jumper

Traveler
He keeps adding/threatning people's family on facebook after you own him.

Sometimes he will even advertise 500k for your skype to get minute details to lead you to know irl name.

He has hacked 3-5 different people in the last 2 months.... if you can believe it he has a little kid & a wife..lol?

Fain

Sorceror
He keeps adding/threatning people's family on facebook after you own him.

Sometimes he will even advertise 500k for your skype to get minute details to lead you to know irl name.

He has hacked 3-5 different people in the last 2 months.... if you can believe it he has a little kid & a wife..lol?

This is honestly almost too pathetic to believe. Let's do a kickstarter to get this guy some therapy or something.

kilo-hybrid

Sorceror
god you kids are newbs. this all started when one of you started talking shit to his wife on facebook.
which is pathetic so keep it in game and stop spamming the forums with your bullshit

i would be mad too if some little kid was stalking my wife on facebook get backhanded irl for that kind of shit

obi_kanobi21

Traveler
After I res killed him a few times he said (and I quote) "You just made this personal."
3 days later I got a friend request from a guy with the same last name as me. I accepted the friend request.
The following morning I logged on my main account to find out that all my characters were deleted and my house was looted.
Also recieving multiple text messages asking who this JC Michelli guy was adding everyone on Facebook.
Paged the gms, told them what was going on and i was informed by them not to expect much of a result.
I researched the only other IP logged into my account in the last 7 years and it came back to some third works country.