UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is to UDA

I'm surprised by the amount of people that seem to support cheating.

The best thing this shard could do is what they did last time. http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/281096/ The picture was a jail cell full of the names of all the offenders. If anyone has a copy of it would you mind posting for posterity?

I'm not looking for anyone to get firewalled or banned or anything. I just want the people that are using this and whatever else to be publically shamed/humiliated and the client to be shut down.

gimp

Sorceror
The best thing this shard could do is what they did last time. http://www.uogamers.com/community/index.php?threads/281096/ The picture was a jail cell full of the names of all the offenders. If anyone has a copy of it would you mind posting for posterity?

I'm not looking for anyone to get firewalled or banned or anything. I just want the people that are using this and whatever else to be publically shamed/humiliated and the client to be shut down.

Yes yes yes. This!!!

I just want to say that you guys are the worst pvpers on the server.. I have been thinking lately and even though there are newbs in this server.. YOU have been playing for about 10 years and you are still absolute CRAP.

U cannot fight in group fights without getting steam rolled and then dodging field fights until the big boys leave only to pick on the solo ist *yours truly and few others*

You're garbage u use mares u bola gank and u para spam with hhybrid plate armored verite weilding gank squads and u STILL fail at it here is the proof u bodciously bad player

- pk action barbie

This is reminds me when he dies he joins the call and starts raging at everyone cause we killed him screaming and crying about pots and regs and telling us he is going to come and kill all of us then logs off and probably cried him self to sleep.

jerron

Sorceror
This is reminds me when he dies he joins the call and starts raging at everyone cause we killed him screaming and crying about pots and regs and telling us he is going to come and kill all of us then logs off and probably cried him self to sleep.

who the fuck are you random?

jerron

Sorceror
i love how gimpcent is involved in a pvp discussion when he doesnt even know how what a sync is

use a fucking trammie stone man and take ur fucking trammie ass back to trammie trailer park where u tame trammies with trammelite fucking shepherds crooks u god damn trammie tram tram damn bam sam dam

jerron

Sorceror
oh and btw if they ban everyone again they might as well call this Uo Trammers because aint no one gunna play without pvp :]

GimpCent

Knight
i love how gimpcent is involved in a pvp discussion when he doesnt even know how what a sync is

use a fucking trammie stone man and take ur fucking trammie ass back to trammie trailer park where u tame trammies with trammelite fucking shepherds crooks u god damn trammie tram tram damn bam sam dam

who the fuck are you random?

[7/31/2014 10:46:55 PM] Pk Action Barbie: which
[7/31/2014 10:46:56 PM] Pk Action Barbie: one of u is
[7/31/2014 10:46:58 PM] Pk Action Barbie: project 7?
[7/31/2014 10:47:06 PM] Marc: ME HI FRIEND
[7/31/2014 10:47:08 PM] Marc: HOW ARE YOU
[7/31/2014 10:47:09 PM] Marc: I LVOE YOU
[7/31/2014 10:47:12 PM] Marc: WANNA HAVE SEX?
[7/31/2014 10:47:29 PM] *** Pk Action Barbie has left ***

lmfao

Tobias

Sorceror
Just sad.

I wish I had that client now, when cheating have been approved. I'm sitting on a 1300+ book cutoff in my house I want to use. -.-
Just shows your brain is where your mouth is pk action barbie.

I love how you post in the pvp discussion when all you ever use is a macer and IMO i think gimp has killed me more 1v1 with his macer than you ever did.

jerron

Sorceror
I love how you post in the pvp discussion when all you ever use is a macer and IMO i think gimp has killed me more 1v1 with his macer than you ever did.

project let us read this excerpt from the bible of UOG pvp written some 300 years ago

*a newbie named project 7 see's oberyn martell... fear engulfs him.. project 7 runs..*

*as has been since the beginning of time project 7 is the rabbit, while oberyn the wolf searching for measly scraps*

if u dont have the common knowledge of troll bible studies that means U see me u run mother fucker or u call in as many people as u cana because we both know that i will fuck u ur day up 1v1 any day of the week EVEN ON SUNDAYS MOTHER FUCKER

project let us read this excerpt from the bible of UOG pvp written some 300 years ago

*a newbie named project 7 see's oberyn martell... fear engulfs him.. project 7 runs..*

*as has been since the beginning of time project 7 is the rabbit, while oberyn the wolf searching for measly scraps*

if u dont have the common knowledge of troll bible studies that means U see me u run mother fucker or u call in as many people as u cana because we both know that i will fuck u ur day up 1v1 any day of the week EVEN ON SUNDAYS MOTHER FUCKER

you played with two shittiies and got shrekt in the 3v3 by him.