UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

This is to UDA

jerron

Sorceror
So whos ignorant? whos the pussy *for trying to say i was cheating* which what we call snitching where i come from. hehe but no matter
and whos the retard now?

jerron

Sorceror
Wait what else does this program have better than regular sallos?

hes trying to say im using beta 13 because there is a map marker and there isnt map markers anymore in sallos

but he's failed to realize that this picture is old as fuck lol

amtothepm

Knight
hes trying to say im using beta 13 because there is a map marker and there isnt map markers anymore in sallos

but he's failed to realize that this picture is old as fuck lol

picture can't be that, the alive guy in the pic is named "raistlin" and he hasn't even played for that long

regardless of what u may think this picture is ages old why do u think there is no rune infront of valhalla? this picture is OLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLD as fuck

HAHAHAHA!

It fucking has Valhalla in it you fucking scrub. That's proof it was recent.

Stop being retarded. Seriously. Quit posting, your just digger your own grave deeper.

amtothepm

Knight
picture can't be that old, the alive guy in the pic is named "raistlin" and he hasn't even played for that long

jerron

Sorceror
HAHAHAHA!

It fucking has Valhalla in it you fucking scrub. That's proof it was recent.

Stop being retarded. Seriously. Quit posting, your just digger your own grave deeper.

lol this shows you how much intelligence u have ^ btw did i mention you're ugly as fuck i just saw ur picture on skype and EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Lol would hate to be you irl

GimpCent

Knight
Cheats or no cheats who cares. It makes the game competitive which it hasn't been in a long time.

Many of us care, nothing matters if cheaters are openly allowed. That isnt competitive its a joke if true but I know little of Sallos. To decent pvpers who like honest fights