UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

"The Sampire Bible" - Everything you need to know by Sativah

Nordon

Sorceror
getenemy in UOSteam.
Search for it in the guide (for "Getenemy") I think it's there.
You could easily leave it with the default settings.

Nordon

Sorceror
Hey Indika,

How do you feel about Mace and Shield glasses?
I've been using them on a melee/weird samp build I got going and was wondering if they are worth it in a champ spawn situation.

Cheers!

Indika

Sorceror
Hey Indika,

How do you feel about Mace and Shield glasses?
I've been using them on a melee/weird samp build I got going and was wondering if they are worth it in a champ spawn situation.

Cheers!

mace and shield are pretty good I think for farming, peerless, and doom. but in the champ spawn I feel like you will be taking on too many enemies for HLD to really be worth it. whirlwind works as long as you hit the first monster, so having HLD on every monster is pointless.

however its not like your suit will be broken if you do wear them. I am still wearing spirit of the totem and orc chieftain helm on my sampire. I tried mace and shield and it just wasn't worth it for me to switch. but they are nice

Nordon

Sorceror
I was using a calculator and did not see any even remotely significant increase in damage with +20 str when having over 100 str on a character.
I would rather use the 8 dex and +20 swords from c captain john's hat.
I imagine that if I ever get an Orc Chief helm with 30 HCI that would be a better option.

What is the ultimate headwear anyway?

Indika

Sorceror
I was using a calculator and did not see any even remotely significant increase in damage with +20 str when having over 100 str on a character.
I would rather use the 8 dex and +20 swords from c captain john's hat.
I imagine that if I ever get an Orc Chief helm with 30 HCI that would be a better option.

What is the ultimate headwear anyway?

some of us don't run 100 base str ;) +20 str on totem is fantastic. it allows more flexibility in stats and also hpi, and some base damage.

orc chief helm is good but it requires a whole new suit. I think totem is the best practical helmet. orc chieftain helm is great for farming and doom but at champ spawn and peerless, totem is still probably the best

Xionu

Sorceror
Hey @Indika , recently I had ACL Reconstruction surgery on my knee, so I decided to try a new template that is more involving than a necro mage. Made a sampire with the help of your guide...

My sampire is-
94 Damage increase
161 Stam
25 Mana
108 Hp
34 HCI
22 DCI
16 LMC
using Mace & Shield glasses
Resists are (70/68/44/70/40)
Using totem of the void

I was wondering if I should drop Void and pick up the DI talism and replace my brace (15DCI 18DI 11 Mace 15 Necro) for a 13+ DCI/HCI bracelet? Would the LMC be a huge factor?

Also, what do you do for Blood oath?

Xionu

Sorceror
you need 40+ hci, no matter you.

you want 20 or LESS dci.

carry enchanted apples for blood oath.
Thats why I'm asking Indika this question.

20%-30% Defense Chance Increase - Do not have less than 20%, this counters the -20% DCI that Divine Fury gives you. However, do not have more than 30% because this will interfere with counterattack(you will effectively counterattack less the more DCI you have). 20% really is enough.

TheRealPhil

Sorceror
Basically, as close to 20 dci. So that when u use divine fury it drops u to exactly 0 dci. That way you do more dmg with counterattack.

Apples for blood oath or remove curse.

Imo lmc is alot more valuable on a suit than di will ever be.
I ran champs a lomg time with 0di on suit and handled them just fine. But I will never do a spawn with 0lmc.
I.e. cant cast spells =cant survive

Indika

Sorceror
nice suit man. keep this the way it is for now unless u can get jewels or runic with LMC... void is nicer in your case. but technically you should be able to do just about anything solo. not really shimmering or mel but mostly everything else. champ spawns etc.

Also, what do you do for Blood oath?
eat apple :p

Indika

Sorceror
if you plan on casting divine (which has way more benefits than just damage and stamina refresh) then you should have at least 20% DCI. this way you don't go into the negative and you can still make the most out of your counter attacks